We're On To The Jets

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
And Bowles announced today that Fitzpicksix will be the starter.

Good. Maybe we can get a turnover!

And Bowles announced today that Fitzpicksix will be the starter.

Good. Maybe we can get a turnover!

Oh crap this might be the game that will revive his career again. Lets hope the D can play better

Seems silly for the Jets not to start Petty or Hackenburg to see what they got at QB. Fitz is gone at season's end.

Because of course Fitz is starting. If the Pats cannot get right turnover wise vs him, even Jay Cutler will LHAO at us.

Oh crap this might be the game that will revive his career again. Lets hope the D can play better

That is exactly why I didn't want Fitz to start as he tends to play well against the Pats going back to his days with the Bills. He can move and he throw and anyone can throw against the Pats secondary.

Is this the karma thread???

Are we really nervous about Fitz? I mean he can throw for 300 and 3 TDs and Brady will throw for 400 and 4 TDs just on Revis alone.

Are we really nervous about Fitz? I mean he can throw for 300 and 3 TDs and Brady will throw for 400 and 4 TDs just on Revis alone.

How many times is he going to target Revis? A dozen? More?

At least. I am interested to see which receiver Revis covers.

You're obviously using the word "covers" to mean "assignment" since Revis can't cover anyone now.

How many times is he going to target Revis? A dozen? More?

It could be more. My sources from NY say the Jets game plan is to focus on stopping the Patriots rushing attack, thereby forcing Brady to have to pass the ball and try to beat them through the air.

:coffee:

It could be more. My sources from NY say the Jets game plan is to focus on stopping the Patriots rushing attack, thereby forcing Brady to have to pass the ball and try to beat them through the air.

:coffee:

sounds like they've found our Achilles heel.

Back