What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

Dexter is just such a mixed bag.

Season 4 is a masterpiece and seasons 1 and 2 are also very good. 3 and 5 are Ok and then it goes downhill fast.

The final season is an absolute train wreck until one of the worst finales I’ve ever seen. It makes GoT’s finale season look like master class.

A shame because at its peak it was one of the best shows on TV. And I’d put season 4 up against Breaking Bad for quality. But looking back I’m not sure I’ll ever rewatch much of it because of how badly it declines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved everything about the Sopranos including the finale.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Season 4 is a masterpiece and seasons 1 and 2 are also very good. 3 and 5 are Ok and then it goes downhill fast.

The final season is an absolute train wreck until one of the worst finales I’ve ever seen. It makes GoT’s finale season look like master class.

A shame because at its peak it was one of the best shows on TV. And I’d put season 4 up against Breaking Bad for quality. But looking back I’m not sure I’ll ever rewatch much of it because of how badly it declines.

Season 4, Jonathan Lithgow as the Trinity Killer. It was a great season.

Breaking bad was well written. The final scene played out to the music "baby blue"... Perfect. Crystal blue persuasion, haha. Can't stop watching. Every episode like taking a hit off the pipe.:high:

To this day I still haven't seen the last season.

After season 5 I was done with the show. I was disgusted to see what they made that show into.

For Youse info: S#3 of Big Mouth up and waiting

I've been binge watching The Wonder Years. It's such a great show and so easy to watch. I've only got about 21 episodes left and I'll be done.

seem to do West Wing about annually. Doing it again, now. Al screaming window, but decent folk. Dems must hate it.

You guys might like wallander series from BBC... Its filmed in Sweden and it's not boring..

Watched the first 3 episodes this past weekend. It hasn't disappointed.

That's about what I did then the next time I think I completely burned through the rest of the season.

Just finished 9 and a half days of 24 (the last season was 12 hours). I had seen it all before but my best friend hadn't and she absolutely fell in love with it so we binged it.

Jack Bauer is a man of principle in every conceivable way. Don't fuck with a man of principle with guns.

Next up is Breaking bad cuz she has never seen that either.

What kinda world did she live in that she missed so many amazing shows? ROFL

No interest in GOT but I'll work on her for that. :)

Just finished 9 and a half days of 24 (the last season was 12 hours). I had seen it all before but my best friend hadn't and she absolutely fell in love with it so we binged it.

Jack Bauer is a man of principle in every conceivable way. Don't fuck with a man of principle with guns.

Next up is Breaking bad cuz she has never seen that either.

What kinda world did she live in that she missed so many amazing shows? ROFL

No interest in GOT but I'll work on her for that. :)
Your best friend is a lady? Are you not married?

BoJack Horseman on NetFlix....it's incredibly deep for an animated series and made for binge watching.

Back