What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

Cool. We're on Season 1 and are completely gripped.

We "binned" Designated Survivor in the end, as it went off the deep end and became unwatchable.

We seem to have the same Netflix algorithm BTW. I hadn't realised how much that happens until I looked at Mrs Cat's login.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Gervais really makes the original Office. It's borderline unwatchable at times due to being so cringeworthy, but that's the point, of course. Everyone has worked with that kind of idiot (he says nervously).

Lol!

We really got into Designated Survivor. I bailed after about 8-10 episodes. The wife stuck with it a little longer. Jumped the shark.

Think Gervais will be next. After Life or original Office.

Finished season 2 of After Life last night. Just a beautiful show about life and coming to terms with it.

Difficult at times, so damn sweet at others.

It has even gotten me to think bit differently on a couple of things.

Brilliant in my honest opinion.

Somehow, I didn't know that Ricky Gervais had a great deal to do with the original "The Office".

I really didn't discover him until he so deservingly destroyed the Hollywood elite when he hosted the Golden Globes, I think.

Have also watched it all. Smart and Poignant. Delighted to have learned that S3 has been authorized. Not sure when it will show up. But :thumb:

Cheers

Been doing Fortitude on Amazon, almost done with season 1.

It's a rare show that surprises me as to the flow of the plot, most are all too predictable.

I've been pleasantly surprised by the twists and turns in this one.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3498622/

Have finished my second tour thru Breaking Bad and truly got way more out of it the second time around (channel Frank Sinatra). and am at S2 of Better Call... . Just completed the magnificent E2, the Squat Cobbler. So damn funny. ROFL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MkuHwpVA64

Cheers

Four episodes into Rise of Empires: Ottoman on Netflix. Really enjoying it so far.

On Norsemen now. The dry humor is outstanding. Vikings with sarcastic wit. I love it. On Netflix.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Shot In The Dark -NetFlix. The movie Nightcrawler was based on what this show is. Pretty cool. Reality TV show that chases wrecks, accidents, fires, and basically news worthy film for the LA area.

Been doing Fortitude on Amazon, almost done with season 1.

It's a rare show that surprises me as to the flow of the plot, most are all too predictable.

I've been pleasantly surprised by the twists and turns in this one.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3498622/

Finished season 2 and this show is twisted, in a good way.

Supposedly there was a season 3 of four episodes, which i’d love to see since season 2 ends with a bit of a cliffhanger.

Watching a few but based on Aldous Huxley's book, "Brave New World" is quite good.

I'm sure I'm way behind on this one but we started Cobra Kai over the weekend. That's the closest we have come to "binging" a show in quite some time. We watched the first 8 episodes over a couple nights. No, the writing isn't great and neither is the acting but it's still a really fun watch.

I'm sure I'm way behind on this one but we started Cobra Kai over the weekend. That's the closest we have come to "binging" a show in quite some time. We watched the first 8 episodes over a couple nights. No, the writing isn't great and neither is the acting but it's still a really fun watch.

Agreed. I'm on season 2 now.

I'd heard a lot of great things but never watched until it dropped on NF.

It's a fun show with a real nostaligic vibe. I liked season 1 more, but my wife and I got hooked and finished both in a short time.

Not perfect, but turning a well-loved film into a series for a reboot is a pretty interesting way to produce entertaining content as long as the writing is good.

Netflix seems to be turning out a ton of garbage lately, imo, but I gave "Teenage Bounty Hunters" a shot and thought it was surprisingly good. Quirky plot with smart, comical dialogue and some nice twists.

The twin sisters who star in it are excellent.

We just finished up with Narcos Mexico on Netflix, pretty good telling of how the drug cartels increased their hold on the American drug market and the wheeling and dealing of the different plazas in Mexico. A key part of the story was about Kiki Camareno, his torture and eventual murder really changed things for Felix Gallardo and his empire.

Thinking about moving on to the other series Narco's,which is about the Colombian drug cartels.

We just finished up with Narcos Mexico on Netflix, pretty good telling of how the drug cartels increased their hold on the American drug market and the wheeling and dealing of the different plazas in Mexico. A key part of the story was about Kiki Camareno, his torture and eventual murder really changed things for Felix Gallardo and his empire.

Thinking about moving on to the other series Narco's,which is about the Colombian drug cartels.

Must see. They tie. Great series, both!

Back