Will we be playing the Ravens or Steelers for the AFCC

CleatMarks

Reaction score
Since we already know that the Jets will crash and burn as they always do, which one will we be playing?

One game at a time.

+1. I couldn't care less who wins the Baltimore-Pittsburgh game right now. I'm only interested in beating the Jets.

The Pats were slaughtenered in the last home playoff game they played. They should be huge underdogs until they prove they can do better. :fire:

I will say this anything can happen on any given Sunday, but barring an asteroid hitting Gillette Stadium or some other catastrophe I expect a Blowout period...I thinking we will be playing Shittsburg for the AFCCG.. The Team I fear the most is Green Bay only because they have a great defense, and can rush the passer...

The Team I fear the most is Green Bay only because they have a great defense, and can rush the passer...

Steelers led the league with 48 sacks. Must be because all the passes the other team has to throw on them...because they can't friggin run. :D

I'm afraid it's going to be the Jets Steelers in the AFCC. Pats have their work cut out for them next Sunday.

I wouldn't be looking that far ahead. Let's beat the Jets and then see what happens next.

<<
Must be because all the passes the other team has to throw on them...because they can't friggin run.
>>

Pats ran for 103 yards when we beat you this year. Not huge but not crappy either. Steelers can be run on.

Yeah I won't be looking past the Jets

Steelers led the league with 48 sacks. Must be because all the passes the other team has to throw on them...because they can't friggin run. :D

That's the mentality of teams that do one thing and one thing only.

BB teams are always dynamic, capable of taking away the oppositions strength and not playing into their strength.

So instead of beating our head against the wall trying to establish a run early we spread you out 2 WR/2 TE/RB and carve you like a roasted chicken. Who cares? So long as we light you up. AGAIN.

Signed, 39-26(and it wasn't even that close.:thumb:)

We've beat the mighty Steelers 6 - 7 times and own Ketchup field. Explain it. Oh, wait, you'e one of those genius dudes who think that you can only get your ass kicked if we run at you? You Steelers fans make a compelling argument but you still can't get around the fact that Brady owns you.

We've beat the mighty Steelers 6 - 7 times and own Ketchup field. Explain it. Oh, wait, you'e one of those genius dudes who think that you can only get your ass kicked if we run at you? You Steelers fans make a compelling argument but you still can't get around the fact that Brady owns you.

duh, cheating!

Good thread. I wish someone would ask Belichick which team he is focusing on this week, because we know it can't be the Jets.

I thought one of the funnier aspects of Rex Ryan's news conference yesterday was when he said the Patriots would probably just use the same game plan they used last time they faced the Jets - the irony is that he is trying to be ironic, when in fact of course the Patriots will use the same game plan. It's not as though they need to spend a lot of time coming up with something new.

Personally, I'm hoping the Steelers beat the Ravens, because I think the Ravens are potentially a better team. I'd be more concerned with the Packers if the Patriots are playing the Steelers for the AFCC.

I thought one of the funnier aspects of Rex Ryan's news conference yesterday was when he said the Patriots would probably just use the same game plan they used last time they faced the Jets -

I hope Rex game plans according to that, because I bet BB and Co. come out with a different plan that gives him that big fat deer in the headlights look again. :coffee:

Then, if we win that game we can worry about who we're facing in the AFCCG. :D

Well considering the Ravens suck and you own the steelers, why are you even bothering with the AFCCG? I say move right along to the superbowl and discuss Atlanta vs Green Bay.

Back