A broken watch, a few pesos and a bottle of Chambord.

Farewell thy Shirley Temples. We hardly knew thee.

out of ALL that booze they only took the Chambord? it should be easy to find them --

just look for guys w/ French sounding last names

you know, like ending in: "__bideau" :p

sorry this happened to you SOKB....had a house broken into well over 20 yrs ago and still remember the feelings of violation :mad:

got a Rhodesian Ridgeback a month or so later :)
:LOL: They are now used to train athletes. ROFL

mike-vick.jpg

out of ALL that booze they only took the Chambord? it should be easy to find them --

just look for guys w/ French sounding last names

you know, like ending in: "__bideau" :p

sorry this happened to you SOKB....had a house broken into well over 20 yrs ago and still remember the feelings of violation :mad:

got a Rhodesian Ridgeback a month or so later :)

I have an alibi and I want a lawyer :harumph:

That sucks

chambord though :huh:

only thing I can think of is it looks expensive

I didn't realize court officer was such a high paying profession.
why you think that? Cuz he's my neighbor? I live in a modest neighborhood dude. But i think they make between 50 and 70G a year. He also works as a security guard for a hospital.

why you think that? Cuz he's my neighbor? I live in a modest neighborhood dude. But i think they make between 50 and 70G a year. He also works as a security guard for a hospital.

sorry dude. i may have you mixed up with another poster. a play on lawyers. probably uncalled for in this situation. Happened to us when we were first starting out. it sucks, not so much what you lose but how you feel. glad you guys are ok.

sorry dude. i may have you mixed up with another poster. a play on lawyers. probably uncalled for in this situation. Happened to us when we were first starting out. it sucks, not so much what you lose but how you feel. glad you guys are ok.

No biggie but perhaps you are unaware of real estate prices here in mass. My front to back split cost me 333K five years ago.
Posted via Mobile Device

It wasn't me. The Grey Goose would be gone.

Chambord? LOLz. I haven't seen a bottle of that in 15 years let alone used it.

Back