A Theory

TommyD420

Joe Milton is my QB1
Reaction score
I don't think Ben Roethlisberger, Antonio Brown, or Peyton Manning are hurt, and nor have been hurt in any significant way.

I think it's all gamesmanship and hype machine from the NFL and ESPN.

Discuss. :coffee:

Only when I see severed limbs and body parts laying on the field will I believe ANY injury report. BB is a master at the injury report...

Ben is a true warrior coming back from being carted off with a fractured shoulder to win that game. That dude is so tough. :coffee:

I don't think Ben Roethlisberger, Antonio Brown, or Peyton Manning are hurt, and nor have been hurt in any significant way.

You mean you don't believe Osweiler is really injured as the reason Kubiak is starting Manning? Yeah, I don't either.

I've heard several people make that claim about Brown. Who knows?

:shrug_n:

If he's practicing less than a week later, it wasn't ever a "high ankle sprain", Holtzman.
I know!
People are out for multiple WEEKS MINIMUM with high ankle sprains...that's a non starter.

I'd definitely buy complete BS around Osweiler and ManninHGH though.

I know!
People are out for multiple WEEKS MINIMUM with high ankle sprains...that's a non starter.

I'd definitely buy complete BS around Osweiler and ManninHGH though.

Brady has a high ankle sprain :coffee:

Totally agree. I think in a lot of ways the NFL is emulating the WWE hype machine.

Back