Aaron Hernandez committed suicide...

the words, "there is more to the story" is what she left.

An implication that ACon could not have hung himself from Window bars since there are no bars on the windows in Shirley.

It was mentioned on the radio that he basically suffocated himself, choked himself to death.

Ah, thanks.

I hadn't heard any of the allegations about gayness until this morning, even though they were out there.

Having considered that, sadly, I think there might be something there in terms of WHY he chose to off himself now, which is puzzling many people.

Hernandez wanted to be Scarface. Having been raised in a comfortable suburban enviornment with a doting father, what APerp really wanted was to be an alpha thug with all the fake "respect" crap that entails. He was, in essence, a wannabe and murdering Lloyd (at least) gave him the street cred that he craved with his low-life pals.

For some guys with that sort of mentality acquiring the very unwanted reputation of being gay is likely worse than being a genuine murderer and I find that incredibly sad regardless of his sexual orientation.

I'm glad that he killed himself, but I hate to think that such a thing might have been the reason he chose. There were far better ones available, but Aaron wasn't real adept at making sensible decisions.

I'm not saying he definitely killed himself over the gay allegations, but rather that I find it plausible.

Debts? He was in prison for life.

No life insurance policy pays out on a suicide.

I'm actually hoping it was guilt over getting off for killing 2 random strangers.

Also, with the Butler, Amendola, Gillislee, White news, and now this....yesterday was a damn good day for the Patriots.

Usually, the suicide clause in a life insurance policy states that no death benefit will be paid if the insured commits suicide within two years of taking out a policy.

If he took out a policy over two years ago, benefits will likely be paid.

EEI had the sheriff in charge of his captivity on.

Said he was a Balt cop prior to this position and interviewed many criminals.

Said APerp was the most gifted he's ever spoken to wrt hiding his emotions and intent. It's an interesting interview from a perspective on the inside.

Gives credence to the fact of how he was able to dupe BB, a pretty shrewd judge of character, and Kraft & Co.

Usually, the suicide clause in a life insurance policy states that no death benefit will be paid if the insured commits suicide within two years of taking out a policy.

If he took out a policy over two years ago, benefits will likely be paid.
and IF he has insurance I doubt a company sign him up within the past two years of confinement.

Baez, ACon's atty, is opening an investigation claiming it was not a suicide but either a murder by Inmates of those in charge of protecting him in prison

When I worked in human resources the group life insurance policy for employees did pay out in the event of suicide. I imagine it depends on the policy.

So according to a guy on 98.5 - since this the Loyd case is under appeal and Hernandez died during the appeal, the Patriots may be on the hook for the money they owe him...

An attorney was on 98.5 and stated that because the Lloyd conviction is currently going through the appeals process, that the conviction will automatically be vacated. Not sure I heard everything correctly.

If true, perhaps there was some motivation there with regards to whatever is left of his estate.

What an epic waste of a life and talent.

Wasn't the motive for the Odin Lloyd murder that Hernandez thought that Lloyd would snitch on him for the double murder or something? Maybe after Hernandez was acquitted for the double murder he realized killing Lloyd was for nothing?

Wasn't the motive for the Odin Lloyd murder that Hernandez thought that Lloyd would snitch on him for the double murder or something? Maybe after Hernandez was acquitted for the double murder he realized killing Lloyd was for nothing?

Sheer speculation. There was never any evidence of that. That was a possible motive from the media's perspective.

Back