Adam V. benched. Matt STover starter for Colts

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Good, Colts need a ready kicker. Adam V. wasn't ready.

Figured you guys would get a kick out of this (get it, kick).

I think it is awesome and stupid.

I can only hope you guys battle the Jests tooth and nail. Then, from your own 28 on 4th and 22 Pay-a-ton throws the signature pass-interference ball to the Jests 32.

FG attempt to go ahead down 20-19.

Snap is down, Stover steps, and craps his shorts causing a hook wide left. Game over.

We take care of business and the AFCCG is in Foxboro baby!

I can only hope you guys battle the Jests tooth and nail. Then, from your own 28 on 4th and 22 Pay-a-ton throws the signature pass-interference ball to the Jests 32.

FG attempt to go ahead down 20-19.

Snap is down, Stover steps, and craps his shorts causing a hook wide left. Game over.

We take care of business and the AFCCG is in Foxboro baby!
How you say no thanks to a guy who has brought it so huge in the playoffs is beyond me.ROFL And the traitor has to sit and watch after being told he ain''t good enough. Win effin win.

Benched? Vinatieri has been injured all season. He's not ready to come back, yet.

A 37-yr old kicker with a bad knee.

His best years ended in New England. Apparently, so does every other player's.

He played in the last game atleast. Possibly the Jets game. I know he missed an easy kick, but don't remember what game. If it was the Bills game, if it was, the weather played a factor.

I agree, it was too early. But Stover is the starter. And Adam V. was playing in a game I watched.

He played in the last game atleast. Possibly the Jets game. I know he missed an easy kick, but don't remember what game. If it was the Bills game, if it was, the weather played a factor.

I agree, it was too early. But Stover is the starter. And Adam V. was playing in a game I watched.

He kicked one field goal in the Jets game, and did not play in the Bills game.

Apparently you have missed the 2001 playoff game in which he kicked the game tying and game winning field goals with a white-out snowstorm going on. Weather has never been a factor for Adam....

He's done.

Heard he's 'resting' himself to avoid injury.

Who?

Hypothetically speaking, if this person still existed, it could be said that at least he was a waste of money for the Colts in his time there.

Well, by keeping him on the roster, the Colts allow themselves the option of bringing Vinatieri back later on after their first wi......

Nevermind. I forgot we were talking about the Colts in the playoffs

Back