Amendola

I wonder how Foster's hands are. I'd like a return man who isn't a crucial offensive player.

Julian Edelman is the best punt returner in the history of the NFL. It's about damned time he's back there again.

Damn. We need Amendola, even for the rest of the regular season.

It will hurt the Patriots for the Denver game. I don't really see another one where it will be critical he's there.

You'd love to have him, sure, but it's not like OMGTHEYCANTSCOREWITHOUTHIM, except maybe that game.

Unless they finally just bite the bullet and put James White in the slot.

I hope Mitchell has a big game against the Donkeys. Surprised he made it back with that grotesque looking injury he sustained in the preseason.

It's a shame to lose another valuable player to injury, but that ankle sprain should never have happened.

Clear mental error not calling for the fair catch. It was a perfect, high punt and their gunner was right in his grill. I couldn't believe he tried to make a play on it and it cost him and the team.

It will hurt the Patriots for the Denver game. I don't really see another one where it will be critical he's there.

You'd love to have him, sure, but it's not like OMGTHEYCANTSCOREWITHOUTHIM, except maybe that game.

Unless they finally just bite the bullet and put James White in the slot.

Reports are that Amendola is out for the rest of the regular season. Ugh.

DJFoster could play slot and leave White and Lewis in the backfield.

Either way, I think we'll see a lot more of Malcolm Mitchell which is a good thing imo. Hogan has to get & stay healthy.

Not ideal, but not the end of the world either. Really, the only game that really might need Amendola would be the Denver game, because of their strong secondary, and shit linebackers.

Gronkowski will be missed for that game too. Of course, he probably would have 'pulled a hammy' in the first quarter after he got hit anyway. :coffee:

Not ideal, but not the end of the world either. Really, the only game that really might need Amendola would be the Denver game, because of their strong secondary, and shit linebackers.

Gronkowski will be missed for that game too. Of course, he probably would have 'pulled a hammy' in the first quarter after he got hit anyway. :coffee:

Tanguay on the radio yesterday was begging Brady to introduce Gronk to his trainer Guerrero. Brady said he already had. :doh:

The reason why this happened...hinges on the dumbass rookie that is looking like a joker out there.
There is no reason Amendola can't return punts. He's a football player. All he had to do was raise his hand and fair catch the ball. It was BB's decision to put Amendola in there but it was Amerdola's responsibility to do his job. And he didn't. WHen a guy is charging down on you, raise your friggin' hand. It ain't rocket science.

I'd have to agree. He didn't just do that once, he did it two times in a row. The first time he got blasted but came out unscathed. That next time he got thrown to the turf like a rag doll and his knee got caught.

Sometimes he's too tough for his own good.

I'd have to agree. He didn't just do that once, he did it two times in a row.
And the timing of the hits, between danny's touching the ball and the human missiles hitting Danny should be measured in zeptoseconds.

Cheers, BostonTim

I think a little of that Horse-cream on that ankle and he plays next week, IF only to FC every punt.

If he had actually done that, he wouldn't be hurt.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

I'd have to agree. He didn't just do that once, he did it two times in a row. The first time he got blasted but came out unscathed. That next time he got thrown to the turf like a rag doll and his knee got caught.

Sometimes he's too tough for his own good.

^What he said.

DJFoster could play slot and leave White and Lewis in the backfield.

Either way, I think we'll see a lot more of Malcolm Mitchell which is a good thing imo. Hogan has to get & stay healthy.

Agreed. D.J. Foster can be put into the WR rotation. When at Arizona he caught 222 passes for 2458 yards his hands are good he was not used much at all on kick or punt returns.

Tanguay on the radio yesterday was begging Brady to introduce Gronk to his trainer Guerrero. Brady said he already had. :doh:

Mikiemo asked: "what was tanguay on? I thought he was off the radio after his meltdown."

That's what I thought, too. Are you picking him up on some pirate station out of Canada, Mazz22?

In other news, Ian Rappaport confirms high ankle sprain for Amendola and being held out till playoffs. Ok, Malcolm Mitchell time!

Mikiemo asked: "what was tanguay on? I thought he was off the radio after his meltdown."

That's what I thought, too. Are you picking him up on some pirate station out of Canada, Mazz22?

In other news, Ian Rappaport confirms high ankle sprain for Amendola and being held out till playoffs. Ok, Malcolm Mitchell time!
I thought it was Pete Sheppard on the radio Monday with Kirk and Gerry but I missed the interview.

Mitchell time is key, now to sit the kid down before the game and make sure he doesn't try to do too much. The old Catch and drop of Deion Branch will be fine on certain plays.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Hogan and Bennett need to get and stay healthy.
FYP

:coffee:

Back