Babalu

The news about the RI guy was very encouraging.

Babalu, we all know how hard you're fighting. You are not alone. Don't give up, don't give up, don't EVER give up. You WILL beat this.

Come on, Babs. We need you to wake up and fight alittle bit harder, buddy.

Damn, keep hoping to find some good news here.

I never know what to say. I sure miss him, though. One of my favorites here at PP.

Hang tough, Babs....don't let the "Colt disease" beat you!

I woke up at 5AM this morning and couldn't fall back to sleep so I talked to Babs for a bit. If he wakes up talking about Peter Pan you know he heard me. :p

I just came across this thread. He and I may have clashed in the past, but I would never wish ill on anyone here. Here's hoping that he pulls through. I'll be sure to have a few beers on his behalf.

Heavenly Father, I pray for further reports of progress in Babalu's recovery, I ask Your mercy to fill him with Your healing Holy Spirit, aid him to break through the communications barriers in his mind and body, strengthen his spirit and body to endure the treatments and overcome the afflictions, bring Babalu and his family and all who care for him closer to You through this affliction, all to Your glory. In the Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Heavenly Father, I pray for further reports of progress in Babalu's recovery, I ask Your mercy to fill him with Your healing Holy Spirit, aid him to break through the communications barriers in his mind and body, strengthen his spirit and body to endure the treatments and overcome the afflictions, bring Babalu and his family and all who care for him closer to You through this affliction, all to Your glory. In the Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Amen Brother

he is same person on line he is in person....this thread keeps getting harder and harder to post in....I want this thing to just leave his body and be done with it....impatient for the patient am I

I will also vouch for that, but when we first met in person I did say I thought he had an alt here and that he was also SF87. I really thought that, he set me straight:thumb:

AMEN :thumb:

I will also vouch for that, but when we first met in person I did say I thought he had an alt here and that he was also SF87. I really thought that, he set me straight:thumb:

Wait, in your theory which one was the alt, me or him?

I mean, if I had to pick an alt for Babs, I'd go with tehrick. For the longest time I couldn't tell which was which. :shrug: :D

Thinking nothing but positive and praying like crazy, but I'm starting to get nervous now. Typically, once someone wakes from a coma/long term heavy sedation in a case with possible/severity of brain damage as an issue, they look for significant progress in the first few days as the body readjusts to consciousness.

Please God, see Jeff through to a full recovery. In your mercy understading displayed so beautifully and tragically to us as you became man and shared and took on all our suffering, grant the prayers of so many and spare your servant Jeff the cross of such a severe ongoing illness. In Your infinite wisdom and love, spare Jeff's wife & children the loss of a healthy, loving husband & father. Tie the suffering of Jeff and his beloved family to Your own suffering at Calvary, and may it serve its own small part to purge the sin keeping otherwise worthy souls from sharing in the Beatific Vision with all the angels and saints who eternally sing Your praises in Heaven.

Our Lady of Guadelupe, Blessed Mother of God and Mystical Rose: we most humbly beg you to go to your most Beloved Son, who, bound by His Father's Commandments, must honor you, and will deny you nothing as he showed at the wedding at Cana, and bring our petitions before Him.

In the name of Christ our Lord, Amen.
Posted via Mobile Device

Of course I have no idea if this is the case or not, and I realize the two diseases are totally different, but.....

When my mother was so ill, was sedated and on a vent, it took her a full week to wake up after meds were stopped. Her docs also suspected damage, but... meds affect folks differently, and it doesn't take much to knock Mom out, so it just really took a looooong time for them to leave her body and for her to awaken. Even after she woke up, it took quite a while for her to "fully return". But return she did, and with no mental damage, thank God! Waiting is hard, but we must NEVER give up hope and continue to PRAY! God hears us, and when He deems the time is right, His will for babs will become evident.

:heart:

Wait, in your theory which one was the alt, me or him?

I mean, if I had to pick an alt for Babs, I'd go with tehrick. For the longest time I couldn't tell which was which. :shrug: :D
You were the alt
It was the #87 that had me thinking:shrug:

Babalu,

The Pats won HUGE over a team with 2 of the biggest dickbags in football, the JEST lost their home opener on NATIONAL TV, the Colts lost to the TEXANS, the San Diego Classys lost, and the Yankees fell out of first place........WTF is it going to take to get you to open your eyes and cheer?????

Thoughts and prayers, pal. :toast:

This is just so crazy.

Get better, Babs. The world needs you and your super duper IPA I've read so much about.

Get well soon dude. We're all pulling for ya.

Back