BB Hates Technology

I assume that Bill defines both quickly and resolve differently than the Microsoft PR Department.

Cheers, BostonTim

Well there are multiple definitions of "soon".

At the first level is the question a man has for their female companion when asking when they are going to be ready to go out for an night and when the female companion asks when a basketball game will be over.

Software soon is beyond that.

However, none of them approach the ultimate level: Emergency Room soon.

I'd love to see Bill get the tablet he field tested for durability back and have some techie empty everything out of the outer casing and install a Mac. Duct tape and band aids all over the outer casing. He never puts it down and the Offense averages 46 pts a game from here on out and the D allows 12 per.

http://nep.247sports.com/Bolt/NFL-and-Microsoft-both-comment-on-Belichicks-rant-on-tablets--48349652

Bill Belichick went on a rant for the ages on Tuesday during his conference call when talking about the Microsoft tablets coaches use during NFL games.

The four time Super Bowl winning head coach said that he is "done with the tablets" stating that he's given them as much time as he can give them calling the product undependable for him and is going to stick with pictures.

Microsoft has since commented on the rant by saying,

“We respect Coach Belichick’s decision, but stand behind the reliability of Surface. We continue to receive positive feedback on having Surface devices on the sidelines from coaches, players and team personnel across the league. In the instances where sideline issues are reported in NFL games, we work closely with the NFL to quickly address and resolve.”

The NFL has also weighed in with a statement of their own reading,

“Microsoft is an integral, strategic partner of the NFL and implementing their technology on our sidelines has increased the efficiency and speed of collaboration between coaches and players to an all-time high. Within our complex environment, many factors can affect the performance of a particular technology either related to or outside of our partner’s solutions. We continue to work with all of our partners to ensure the best systems are in place to most effectively assist the clubs in the execution of their game plan.”

ESPN's sports business reporter Darren Rovell reported late Tuesday afternoon that he was hearing the Patriots coach will not be fined for his negative comments towards Microsoft and rightfully so.

It would be ridiculous if Belichick was punished for his comments on the tablets. They didn't work and it hurt his ability to do his job, so he decided to go in a different direction. It's as simple as that. Anything more than a comment from the league would have been over the top.

Although, if they did punish him it would have cranked this "Revenge Tour" that the Patriots are on for Deflategate through the roof which would have been awesome to watch.

Just wanted to point out that photography is a technology, too.

So obviously, Bill doesn't object to technology. Bill doesn't like the MS Surface because it doesn't do its job.

Just wanted to point out that photography is a technology, too.

So obviously, Bill doesn't object to technology. Bill doesn't like the MS Surface because it doesn't do its job.

Love to get video on the SoundEffects show of Bill screaming Do Your Job!!! at the screen.

Cheers

The Surface deal has been a colossal shitshow ... announcers initially referring to them as 'iPads' over and over (pissing off MS AND Apple), and now the GOAT coach publicly stating he refuses to use them.

Also funny, you'll notice that when the league or other connected media outlets post positive stories about them they call them by their name (Surface) but when it's a negative post they call them tablets.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Oh, also, before we shit on MS here ... consider that the NFL has likely seriously modified the tablets and (likely) installed custom software/apps for use by the coaches. We all know that the NFL is full of retards, and I'm guessing their app development team isn't much better :coffee:

This just in from notable attorney David Evans. "#NFL is pursuing Microsoft #SurfaceGate independent investigation. Belichick's destruction of tablet at issue."

"Independent investigation."

:coffee:

That has to be a joke. Has to be. If it's not then I give up. The NFL is dead to me.

I'm sure BB is prepared to use this instead of any of the technology.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h1CKqMEVQ_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This just in from notable attorney David Evans. "#NFL is pursuing Microsoft #SurfaceGate independent investigation. Belichick's destruction of tablet at issue."

"Independent investigation."

:coffee:

That's egregious. This can't be serious, and if it is, I think I'm done

I see some Seattle Players have come forward to say they aggree with him, they don't like using the tablets and prefer paper. Earl Thomas for one.

NFL fines BB max bucks for BS and tried to ruin his team with more BS. BB goes mafia mad and waits for it, waits for it, waits for it...then sabotages a 400 million dollar partnership with a few well placed and timed words...when he rarely if ever speaks of any technical issues or league issues.
Brilliant.

Back