Be ready for a big disappointment.

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
So, all off season long we have been hearing how this Patriots team will go 19-0 and how it is loaded up. Well. they finished behind the Jets in the pre-season standings.

Now the Chiefs are loaded and are primed to win their first Super Bowl this year. I don't count the 1969 season, as that was one year before the merger took place. So they are very hungry for their first one and will be out to make a statement.

The Patriots and their fans will be very excited Thursday night, raising the banner, Goodell in the house, and all that.

But when the ball is kicked off, Andy Reid and his Chiefs will dominate.

I feel that we are doomed.

So, all off season long we have been hearing how this Patriots team will go 19-0 and how it is loaded up. Well. they finished behind the Jets in the pre-season standings.

Now the Chiefs are loaded and are primed to win their first Super Bowl this year. I don't count the 1969 season, as that was one year before the merger took place. So they are very hungry for their first one and will be out to make a statement.

The Patriots and their fans will be very excited Thursday night, raising the banner, Goodell in the house, and all that.

The pat's have lost the last 2 games I've attended. Luck runs in threes. I'll be there Thursday.

Doomed.

Cheers, :sulk:

I fully expect Goodell to be lurking in the hallways deflating footballs. Everyone will get suspensions. Season over. Doomed.

I mean, I saw an interview with Alex Smith and he DIDN'T EVEN TRASH TALK THE PATRIOTS...that's how confident he is.
DOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM.

dims

ParanoidPatriot didn't even say this was the Karma thread = DOOMED

Goodell will attend game and see a sea of Goodell t-shirts and suspend the entire Patriots team and coaching staff for 8 games = DOOMED

The Pat's have realized how totally stacked they are and the whole team has a pre-game open bar visit to the local Hooter's before the game = DOOMED

I'll be there in section 237 watching the wheels fall off the wagon.

1. We will miss Edelman on 3rd down. Terribly.

2. We have almost no experience at DE.

3. Our LBs will not be able to cover Alex Smith's short zones.

4. It just makes sense. We need to pay for all the sloppy blowjobs about how we are head and shoulders above everybody else. And the football world will dance with glee at our humiliation.

5. Bill has calculated that we need an embarrassing loss for him to send his message properly.

6. Our OL will have trouble with their edge guys because our starting tackles have barely played and Solder not at all.

7. Because Roger is watching, the refs will give them the benefit of the doubt all night long.

8. Tyreek. Fvcking Tyreek. Unfair speed.

I could go on, but that is enough. It just feels all wrong to me and I am dreading opening night.

Oh dear. What's the point? The most improved team in the history of sports meets the cheatingest*.

Let's be honest. In the Superbowl, the Cheetriots conspired to a) send false playcalls into the Falcons' headsets in the second half and b) Darth Belichick used Evil Jedi mind tricks to leave Hightower unblocked and everyone uncovered.

This time Jabba The Reid doesn't fall prey to the mind cheating stuff. The Patsies are forced to play Football and it becomes ugly really quickly.

On kickoff, Gronk is on coverage. I have no idea if Gronk is still injured but it doesn't matter. Gost's kick goes 11 yards and everyone jumps on it. Gronk breaks another arm and sustains a major injury to his "man's bits". He retires.

The Chiefs scythe their way downfield, four yards on quick slants at a time, and the gassed D can't cope. 7-0.

Brady sustains an injury to one of his hair follicles on an 11 man Chiefs blitz and cries like a baby. He throws the ball on the next play to Edel... oh... no. There's no one there and a (insert name of Chiefs slot corner here) returns it for a pick six.

Brady's previously decapitated head literally explodes when he is blocked to death by a Chief. Jimmy Gruffalo takes over.

Gruffalo tries a QB sneak from an empty set in shotgun and nearly fumbles. In the pile up, he is literally scalped.

I could go on but you get the picture.

Pats - awful.
Chiefs - claim another scalp on the way to a million points.

KC 94 NE 10

Justin Houston will have 27 sacks... in the first quarter.

I don't know why Brady is bothering to show up.

It would be 120 to 10 if KC had LeVeon Bell

Tom Brady Benched as Patriots Lose Big

The New England Patriots were crushed by the Kansas City Chiefs on a national stage Monday night, losing 41-14 in a game that wound up with quarterback Tom Brady sitting on the bench.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...-New-England-Patriots-Lose-Big-277536671.html

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2RaL082j-Ic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Need I say more?

Tom Brady Benched as Patriots Lose Big

The New England Patriots were crushed by the Kansas City Chiefs on a national stage Monday night, losing 41-14 in a game that wound up with quarterback Tom Brady sitting on the bench.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...-New-England-Patriots-Lose-Big-277536671.html

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2RaL082j-Ic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Need I say more?
I've already heard it a lot, so I imagine we're going to hear it a lot more.

The Patriots are in trouble because they lost in Kansas City in a Week 4 regular season game, in 2014.

I've heard it. You know, because both teams are exactly the same now as they were then.

I was watching a sports show the other day and one of the dudes said Reid had a 26-10 win on opening day or after a bye. That is a .722 winning percentage. BB's winning percentage for his entire career is only .673. How is he considered the GOAT with that weak sauce? KC certainly wont tolerate any weak sauce, especially with no Brisket. Reid knows to attack the Pats hard in the early season. He proved this 2 years ago. He knows the Pats like to dance around for the first few games feeling things out like a month-long Mayweather/McGreggor fight. Reid will have his team looking to knock a bitch out in the 1st game like Tyson. KC will be swinging for the fence all night, flea flickers, double reverses, fumblerooski, you name it. Hill will destroy us on ST. BB brought in like 6 new STrs just to deal with him. This game will pave the way for KC to win the AFC and give the other teams the blueprint on how to take down the Pats. Final score is 28-9. Brady is benched again when the score is ironically 28-3. JG treats us to another garbage time TD and the kicker doinks the XP.

And everyone seems to have forgotten that our kicker has forgotten how to kick. This will cost us more than this game. Doomed. We are doomed.

I'll be there in section 237 watching the wheels fall off the wagon.

1. We will miss Edelman on 3rd down. Terribly.

2. We have almost no experience at DE.

3. Our LBs will not be able to cover Alex Smith's short zones.

4. It just makes sense. We need to pay for all the sloppy blowjobs about how we are head and shoulders above everybody else. And the football world will dance with glee at our humiliation.

5. Bill has calculated that we need an embarrassing loss for him to send his message properly.

6. Our OL will have trouble with their edge guys because our starting tackles have barely played and Solder not at all.

7. Because Roger is watching, the refs will give them the benefit of the doubt all night long.

8. Tyreek. Fvcking Tyreek. Unfair speed.

I could go on, but that is enough. It just feels all wrong to me and I am dreading opening night.

The bad thing about your Karma posts, is most of it is true. lol. Now I feel uneasy.

Back