Broncos? Chris Harris rips Brady, Rivers, and praises Luck

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Broncos’ Chris Harris rips Brady, Rivers, and praises Luck

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...p_rivers_praises_andrew_luck/s1_8061_20015266

Chris Harris took potshots at both Tom Brady and Philip Rivers while praising Andrew Luck in response to the conduct by both superstar quarterbacks during and after their respective teams’ losses to the Denver Broncos.

Harris was reacting to how both Brady complained about officiating and Rivers lost his cool in recent losses to the Broncos and their top-ranked defense.

“How it all played out, I guess I was just pretty pissed off, at obviously the final outcome, just how the last 20 minutes of the game played out,” Brady fumed after the New England Patriots’ 30-24 loss to the Broncos in Week 12.

Rivers, meanwhile, had an exchange with Broncos linebacker Vonn Miller during the San Diego Chargers’ 17-3 loss in Denver on Sunday.

Harris ripped both Brady and Rivers while pointing out that Luck has been the only quarterback who hasn’t engaged in such behavior.

“He sounds like Brady and a lot of other quarterbacks that we’ve faced this year,” he said of Rivers on Monday, via The Denver Post. “The same way that they scream and yell at the officials after our guys hit them, it’s something that’s happened all year. The only guy that didn’t cry was Andrew Luck. He was like, ‘Great hit, great hit.’”

Luck suffered a lacerated kidney and partially torn abdomen in a 27-24 win over the Broncos on Nov. 8, so for Harris to credit Luck for how he handled himself during the game is indeed impressive.

The Colts signal-caller has been known to befuddle opponents with excessive kindness after hard hits, so Harris’ complimentary take on the quarterback falls in line with that reputation.

I really want someone to kneecap Phillip Rivers. He seems incapable of not flipping the **** out after every play and yelling at seemingly anyone.

If one of his linemen just dick punched him mid rant I'd immediately order that dudes jersey.

So Chris Harris is crying about people crying? GFY

I hate Rivers, he's a douche.

Pretty sure TB was complaining about the PIs, not being hit. I never saw him talking to an official after he got hit, only PI calls/lack of same.

Luck is a good dude, I doubt anyone disagrees with that.

Despite my different opinions of TB vs. Rivers, I want Harris to tell us what they said (or what he thinks they said), or he needs to STFU.

Funny, Von Miller was fined for a late hit, which should have been a roughing the passer call, that up-ended Brady from the chin. No call.

Along with another late hit non-call.

He has every right to complain. That's a dirty defense from the front line back to the secondary.

Let these guys chatter and gloat.

If we see them again it's with Gronk, Edelman, Anendola, LaFell, and White on the field at the same time.

Could be a 40burger.

Let these guys chatter and gloat.

If we see them again it's with Gronk, Edelman, Anendola, LaFell, and White on the field at the same time.

Could be a 40burger.
I'd really like to see that.

:)

I hate Rivers, he's a douche.

Pretty sure TB was complaining about the PIs, not being hit. I never saw him talking to an official after he got hit, only PI calls/lack of same.

Luck is a good dude, I doubt anyone disagrees with that.

Despite my different opinions of TB vs. Rivers, I want Harris to tell us what they said (or what he thinks they said), or he needs to STFU.

Oh, I did. Pointing to his head a couple of times and yelling at Tony "Bag O' Donuts" Corrente.

It wasn't just a lame complaint every time, but I don't think Brady gets those calls much, because he does complain quite a bit.

His rate of RTP calls is in the low-middle of the pack across the league. Interesting since he by far has the most attempts.

Oh, I did. Pointing to his head a couple of times and yelling at Tony "Bag O' Donuts" Corrente.

It wasn't just a lame complaint every time, but I don't think Brady gets those calls much, because he does complain quite a bit.

His rate of RTP calls is in the low-middle of the pack across the league. Interesting since he by far has the most attempts.

I just think he wants the 15 yards more than he cares about getting hit. Maybe Chris harris should talk to his teams receivers who cry for a flag on ever non caught ball.

I just think he wants the 15 yards more than he cares about getting hit. Maybe Chris harris should talk to his teams receivers who cry for a flag on ever non caught ball.
That's not even a true statement. The Broncos WR's complain no more than any other receivers in the league! In fact, w/o Google name me 3 other ball catcher besides DT! Never mind, you will go straight to Google.

Can't blame us BacksideofaYacsSack.

The 1st 10 weeks all we heard was "Manning drops back. Throws to...(insert DB of any opposing team here). Intercepted!"

That's not even a true statement. The Broncos WR's complain no more than any other receivers in the league! In fact, w/o Google name me 3 other ball catcher besides DT! Never mind, you will go straight to Google.

DT is a Broncos receiver? How can you tell?

I think you will find most here know the Broncos skill position players withhout needing google.

If I assaulted somebody and lacerated their kidney, then I'd be pleased if they complimented me on a great laceration and didn't call the cops.

No wonder he's happy with Luck. Luck is making it easy for the Broncos D to take cheap shots which appears to be something they need to do.

If I assaulted somebody and lacerated their kidney, then I'd be pleased if they complimented me on a great laceration and didn't call the cops.

No wonder he's happy with Luck. Luck is making it easy for the Broncos D to take cheap shots which appears to be something they need to do.

Lame comment!

Back