DeOssie Needs to Get the &$%# Out of Here!

DeOssie was fired from WBZ's Fifth Quarter show last week. EEI has to be next.

:clap:

Poor Steve, it must be so hard for him. Maybe somone in NY will hire him so he can go home.

I actually enjoy Felger. He's at his best when he's attacking the local teams or some poor broadcasters in another city.

I actually enjoy Felger. He's at his best when he's attacking the local teams or some poor broadcasters in another city.

Then you would have enjoyed him tonight. He and squeaky had Steve "psycho" Lyons on from LA where he does broadcasting for the Dodgers. After playing nice for 10 minutes they hung up and he and Tony ripped the dude for another 10 for being a pussy, but neither one of the He-men mentioned it when he was on the line.

Then he kept saying Deion Branch left Foxboro in 2002 and he was gone for "10 years".

It must be killing Mazz to work for a station that broadcasts the team he detests with every fibre of his being. He denies that, but it's totally true. He is forced to be diplomatic about it or he'll get his ass fired. Kind of funny.

For some reason every time some caller wants to talk about the Pats the hosts of every show in town seem to deflate, like "oh, crap. I'd rather talk about Josh Beckett playing golf." They can't do that, but that's how it sounds.

Then you would have enjoyed him tonight. He and squeaky had Steve "psycho" Lyons on from LA where he does broadcasting for the Dodgers. After playing nice for 10 minutes they hung up and he and Tony ripped the dude for another 10 for being a pussy, but neither one of the He-men mentioned it when he was on the line.

Then he kept saying Deion Branch left Foxboro in 2002 and he was gone for "10 years".

It must be killing Mazz to work for a station that broadcasts the team he detests with every fibre of his being. He denies that, but it's totally true. He is forced to be diplomatic about it or he'll get his ass fired. Kind of funny.

For some reason every time some caller wants to talk about the Pats the hosts of every show in town seem to deflate, like "oh, crap. I'd rather talk about Josh Beckett playing golf." They can't do that, but that's how it sounds.

Did you ever wonder what he (Maz) would sound like sucking on helium??? :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

I appreciate the fact that Felger has no problem to rip any of the sacred cows on the Boston sports front. He's annoying (and a BU guy), but he's not a shilll like most of them.

Felger is a coward, he waits until they hang up

This.
I mean to some extent I have to take your word for it, because I haven't listened to Felger for so long I almost forgot about this annoying habit of his.
Rip the guy to his face, why don't ya.

Felger's a pansy ass, and always has been. As I said, I'll take him over Mazz, but that's not saying much.

They're probably the main reason why WEEI is actually dominating 98.5 right now. That's sad, because 98.5 has the better teams right now.

I like Felger because he's not a kiss ass. he also went into the Pats lockerroom and took much abuse. I can't think of anyone else on the radio who will call people out like he will.
He's the anti big o, who just rides the fence on everything.

Felger's a pansy ass, and always has been. As I said, I'll take him over Mazz, but that's not saying much.

They're probably the main reason why WEEI is actually dominating 98.5 right now. That's sad, because 98.5 has the better teams right now.

The ratings completely depend on the season. 98.5 does better in the fall and winter (Pats/Bruins), EEI tends to do better in spring and summer (Sox).

The morning has been going to 98.5, midday goes to 98.5 and drive home goes to EEI. Overnight and weekends go to EEI But even those tend to flip back and forth from quarter to quarter.

I'm a 98.5 listener. I have it on all day. Since 98.5 went on the air, the last time that I tuned into EEI was because I accidentally hit an old preset button on the radio.

I've said it many times. It's great to have the options because until 98.5 came on, I was forced to listen to ESPN radio (that's how much I had grown to hate EEI).

Back