Derailed Brown non game thread

LOL. Just delivered the sixth ring ...

What? Are you joking? We're you pulling a Rip Van Winkle in 2019?

If so, I want to see the beard. It should be epic. 😆

And like Rip, if you were asleep that explains the complete lack of understanding of what's going on from the time lost sleeping under a tree. 😆 ❤️

That was a wind storm where Bill only had Mac throw the ball twice. That game plan IMO would be a disaster in normal conditions.

You do have something even remotely approaching some semblance of understanding of game planning, right? Something Bill excels at and which changes week to week based on current circumstances.

When someone keeps "pointing out " the same thing 100÷ times,
that qualifies for excessive trolling, am I wrong?

Why the MODS keep letting that hamster wheel continue to spin, I have no idea. She contributes nothing to current discussions. Just bitches and moans about the past.

I have to admit that I’m VERY curious to see what Mac brings either next week or the game after that.
Having a more cohesive, gelled O-Line should help a ton.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Why not clock that ring here? He wasn't asking for Mahomes money. If there were issues keeping him and a good roster around him than that falls on Bill and his management of the roster which had been deteriorating while Brady was still here. He never replaced Edelman, Gronk, never got a top level outside thread. He royally screwed up Gilmore getting a bag of balls for DPOY. He lets Jackson walk and trades Mason, can't sign Karras because he overpaid for Jonnu. These are huge, glaring GM mistakes yet somehow Brady being the greatest QB and asking for $25 mil a year was too much. This rebuild is going on 3+ years ... and we may found out soon that Mac is not the guy and the clock resets ...

Well, you've been clear he couldn't clock another ring here for Bill decimated the cap.

Guess why that happened. For several years of Bill trying to put the best team around Tom to win just maybe 1 more.

Then Tom pulls complet bullshit, which is now highly documented and the team needed to reset, and by God reset like no team I've ever seen do. Have you looked at the picks and the cap space next year?

All while remaining competitive.

Why not clock that ring here? He wasn't asking for Mahomes money. If there were issues keeping him and a good roster around him than that falls on Bill and his management of the roster which had been deteriorating while Brady was still here. He never replaced Edelman, Gronk, never got a top level outside thread. He royally screwed up Gilmore getting a bag of balls for DPOY. He lets Jackson walk and trades Mason, can't sign Karras because he overpaid for Jonnu. These are huge, glaring GM mistakes yet somehow Brady being the greatest QB and asking for $25 mil a year was too much. This rebuild is going on 3+ years ... and we may found out soon that Mac is not the guy and the clock resets ...
Patriots with Brady lost the game to Tennessee in the 2019/2020 playoff game he ditched and was suppose ride happily into the sunset with Sean Peyton to Miami during that year. Remember tampering during the season including the play offs ... Then Miami ditched him and he ended up in Tampa. He left because he wanted to period, get over it already. We won the 2018/2019 Super Bowl we defeated the Rams. We lost the Super Bowl in 2017/2018 to the Eagles. Super Bowl in 2016/2017we won beating Atlanta. Selective memory.

Also we most certainly weren’t rebuilding in 2020 Covid season....We just signed Mac last year lol. Mac may not work, but we have Zappe then....

~Dee~

Last edited:
Well, you've been clear he couldn't clock another ring here for Bill decimated the cap.

Guess why that happened. For several years of Bill trying to put the best team around Tom to win just maybe 1 more.

Then Tom pulls complet bullshit, which is now highly documented and the team needed to reset, and by God reset like no team I've ever seen do. Have you looked at the picks and the cap space next year?

Serious question?

What was the difference between between Zappe throwing the ball 21 times and running the rest of the game in great conditions and at home
Both teams knew they were going to run the ball but still couldn't stop them. If our Defense can’t stop their offense then they wouldn’t have won period end of discussion.

And you’ve made the point that they game planned for Zappe as they did for Mac. Zappe did a great job doing what he was asked. No one is saying that Zappe is horrible just that they ask more of Mac as to be expected. Mac is the starter.

~Dee~
19 passes

It’s been “next year” for 4 years now …

I'm searching. No luck. Need your link. Need your link to who said "Wait'll" next year. And a reminder that saying "there's lots of money for the upcoming offseason and draft: is not a prediction, merely a factual observation about money not titles..

Several people have posted similar thoughts. I don't agree with this line of thinking. Profesional athletes know someone is always looking to take their job.
I would agree with all previous generations, not this one filling up the leagues now. And yes I know I'm sounding like every older generation complaining about the new. I don't know how anyone can deny the entitlement they have compared to others though.

It’s been “next year” for 4 years now …
BS I already told you, your wrong or you aren’t really good at 2nd grade math

Patriots with Brady lost the game to Tennessee in the 2019/2020 playoff game he ditched and was suppose ride happily into the sunset with Sean Peyton to Miami during that year. Remember tampering during the season including the play offs ... Then Miami ditched him and he ended up in Tampa. He left because he wanted to period, get over it already. We won the 2018/2019 Super Bowl we defeated the Rams. We lost the Super Bowl in 2017/2018 to the Eagles. Super Bowl in 2016/2017we won beating Atlanta. Selective memory.

Also we most certainly weren’t rebuilding in 2020 Covid season....We just signed Mac last year lol. Mac may not work, but we have Zappe then....

~Dee~
~Dee~

Last edited:
Back