F you, Don Shula

Interesting....I thought he died years ago. :shrug: Perhaps that's because he's so irrelevant that nobody gives a crap.

It took you this long to tell him to F off, Glummy?

Shit, I've been saying that about that dickhead for decades now. What an a-hole. I don't even have to read the article.

Interesting....I thought he died years ago. :shrug: Perhaps that's because he's so irrelevant that nobody gives a crap.

The poor guy never got over the snow plow game.

:***:

This was brought up in the "Looking at the Patriots" thread and this was my response.

Stones, houses, glass, etc.

Name a coach and NFL team caught cheating and then forced to give up a first-round pick, only to gain a measure of revenge by roughing up an opponent or two en route to a perfect season and a Super Bowl title.

Bill Belichick's New England Patriots?

How about Don Shula's 1972 Miami Dolphins?

If Shula believes that, then he ought to negotiate a twofer and paste the other asterisk next to his own undefeated team.

He was still the coach of the Baltimore Colts at the end of the 1969 season, when then-Miami owner Joe Robbie approached him and signed Shula to a contract. The NFL charged the Dolphins with tampering and awarded their first-round pick to the Colts. Undaunted, Miami reached the Super Bowl in 1971, then rebounded from a loss to the Dallas Cowboys by winning the next two, including the perfect 17-0 campaign.

If I was walking by, I would trip and unplug the old coot and be celebrated like Dorothy after killing the wicked witch....All Hail Mikiemo!!!

If I was walking by, I would trip and unplug the old coot and be celebrated like Dorothy after killing the wicked witch....All Hail Mikiemo!!!

How can we make this so? All Hail Mikemo!!!

When the senile old bastard goes to his grave, which should be soon given what looks like melanoma all over his face, hopefully someone should drape our SB banners over his headstone.

Suffer for eternity, you miserable old irrelevant asshole.

You would think that someone like Shula would have a bit more perspective than this. He had a good run in the NFL - does he really want to be remembered as a bitter old man?

The guy who didn't cover his field so the NYJ wouldn't be able to be as effective?
Hmmm...
Or the original NaPolian using his position on the CC to bend rules to his team's favor?
Hmmm...
I wonder what he would think if he were shown the footage of the Ravens at Steelers playoff game on Saturday where John Harbaugh was getting pissed at being called a whiner because he was complaining that someone on the Steelers was moving the ball to a more favorable place to get a first down? (I've seen Romo doing it too on footage) I BET SHULA WOULD CLUTCH HIS PEARLS!!!!!!!!

BB has 3 SB banners, he has 2. He should stfu already.

12a582f2-86b8-44c0-b4e8-e8a02e5dff2c.gif

Back