Has Brady Lost His Mojo?

I know this guy isn't a member of Our Team anymore, or if it's bad manners to discuss players on other teams (except for Random Football News), but our long lost QB has been playing like dog shit for the Bucs. He said he'd retire when he couldn't cut it anymore, but has said he doesn't plan to retire after this season. So whaddya think? Should he bow out now before he craps all over his legend, or is this year simply growing pains of moving to a new team/new coaches/new teammates/new playbook, etc. and he'll be back to playing great again next year? Opinions, please.
:patslogo26:

He's old and he throws pretty spirals. His legacy as the GOAT is secure, but I choose to be upset at him for pretending to be Tom Brady in front of fans that pay a lot of cash and give a lot of their time and effort to this team. People that pretty much worshipped Brady as a God that walks amongst us saw a watered-down version that didn't include hanging tough in the pocket to try and make a play for "his" guys. Instead, Captain Classy would fire it into the tenth row whenever he could see the whites of the pass rushers eyes. Then, he would typically roll his eyes in disgust at somebody like Jakobi Meyers being unable to read his mind, slam his helmet and go pout on the bench. Brady was a joke in 2019 and nobody can make me think otherwise. He flat out quit on us and his team, because it had all been decided before the opening snap that he was skipping town, so he opted out of leading his team and phoned it in.

While I'm on a roll, I listened to an interview with Brady on NFL Radio the other day and Brady referred to something that happened a few years back and referred to his team as "the team I used to be an employee of". He used variations of that a few times, but such is his weird bitterness at the team that put 6 rings on this fingers and owned by a guy that he openly declared familial love that he refused to even use the actual name.

Do you think Brett Favre would get the vapors talking about his days with any of the teams he played for? Peyton? Any of the greats? Brady needs to build a fucking bridge and get over it already.

NOBODY would have blinked if he used the name of the Patriots, but he just HAD to be a vindictive little bitch.

Fuck Tom Brady. I laugh every time he gets nailed or throws a pick. Overrated.

He really referred to the Patriots as: "the team I used to be an employee of"??

Bloody hell, that's just weird.

He really referred to the Patriots as: "the team I used to be an employee of"??

Bloody hell, that's just weird.

Yes, it is really weird, but what do you expect from somebody that sleeps in ceramic pajamas?

Brady acts like a High Elf who is disgusted to be around normal mortals.

No, if Brady had the 07 Moss now he would not be as good.

But even then, teams were starting to figure that connection out by December, and specifically with the deep ball I think that was more Moss adjusting perfectly than Brady.

But to me the question is, can Brady carry a loaded team to a super bowl. I think with good protection and plays called towards what his strengths are that he can. I never thought he was a great fit with Arians or mike evans. Unless they are using evans like a tight end around the red zone.

The saints and rams have D lines that can flat out get after it.
Marpet is one of the most talented interior lineman in the league and they have to shift their center over to try to make up for his loss. What’s always been Brady’s downfalls? To me it’s throwing a deep ball, and responding to interior pressure. It’s not surprising he’s struggled these past few weeks. If Marpet gets back healthy and they shift the play calling a bit to get him in a rhythm with some short quick hits I’m fully expecting him to start looking like his old self.
And I’ll repeat it. The giants have a much better defense than people realize. The Bucs have been really tested the past few weeks.

The saints and rams have D lines that can flat out get after it.
Marpet is one of the most talented interior lineman in the league and they have to shift their center over to try to make up for his loss. What’s always been Brady’s downfalls? To me it’s throwing a deep ball, and responding to interior pressure. It’s not surprising he’s struggled these past few weeks. If Marpet gets back healthy and they shift the play calling a bit to get him in a rhythm with some short quick hits I’m fully expecting him to start looking like his old self.
And I’ll repeat it. The giants have a much better defense than people realize. The Bucs have been really tested the past few weeks.
After KC, their schedule is cake the last 4 games and they also have the bye after KC. So maybe they pull out a win vs the Chiefs just because the Chiefs defense is really bad and then the bye and 4 easy games. They should finish with either 11 or 12 wins and hopefully have more unity in the offense with AB and also get healthy. The late bye should also help Brady as well.

When I look at Tampa, I see a team that is still figuring things out on both sides of the ball. They really need to play press man and scrap zone defense altogether. They also need a legit pass catching RB which is what McCoy was. Fournette and Jones are just not that good but I did notice Brady using AB more in that role vs Rams. Their offensive game plan was very good against the Rams given that D held Wilson to 16 points. Their defense just gave up way too many big plays and didn't switch to man until the second half.

I doubt they are able to make a legit playoff run this year but I am happy that Brady should over take Brees for the TD record by season's end and finish the season with around 35-38 TDs which will most likely never be broken by any QB at age 43. I am really enjoying watching him play at this level at this age in a brand new offense. He is having his bumps which is to be expected but right now he is having one of his top 3 best seasons of his career. Even with the weapons in Tampa, no one predicted that just because of the all hurdles adjusting to a new team, city, teammates and coach.

Last edited:
Wow. I don't think I have ever seen this level of hate on any message board. Much less toward the greatest player in NFL history. No wonder other fanbases think we are petulant, spoiled rotten and tragically myopic.

Wow. I don't think I have ever seen this level of hate on any message board. Much less toward the greatest player in NFL history. No wonder other fanbases think we are petulant, spoiled rotten and tragically myopic.

Nobody this whole time has ever said he isn't the GOAT nor belittled what he's done for the organization, but he isn't free from criticism when it is warranted.

Nobody this whole time has ever said he isn't the GOAT nor belittled what he's done for the organization, but he isn't free from criticism when it is warranted.
Sure. Criticism is one thing. But the vitriol on this thread (character assassination based on a harmless sound bite, calling out his wife) is over the top and unbelievably sad.

It's not just the sound bite, it has become a pattern with him for last 2 years. He's the one that became the petulant child.
Maybe it is the 4-6 season just after he left or how horrible Cam has been replacing him, I don't know but the anger of some Pats fans toward him is off the charts. Not sure why it is hard for folks to understand that after 20 years he got fed up and burnt out. He is hardly the first Patriot to fray under Bill yet the only one that lasted 20 years and took pay discounts and brought us 6 championships. Why he is held to this standard of perfection I will never know. The guy is human. He played out his contract, moved on, never bad mouthed the org, and seems pretty happy in Tampa and for some reason that is really irking Pats fans like it is his fault somehow that Bill left the team in this putrid condition.

Last edited:
Maybe it is the 4-6 season just after he left or how horrible Cam has been replacing him, I don't know but the anger of some Pats fans toward him is off the charts. Not sure why it is hard for folks to understand that after 20 years he got fed up and burnt out. He is hardly the first Patriot to fray under Bill yet the only one that lasted 20 years and took pay discounts and brought us 6 championships. Why he is held to this standard of perfection I will never know. The guy is human. He played out his contract, moved on, never bad mouthed the org, and seems pretty happy in Tampa and for some reason that is really irking Pats fans like it is his fault somehow that Bill left the team in this putrid condition.

It's funny because the same thing you posted can be used as a counter argument.

Back