HC candidates Josh McDaniels and Matt Patricia

I think these guys would both benefit greatly LONG TERM if they stayed.

Build an infallible resume.

Hundreds of prospects have had singular season success, only to flame out.

Be part of a 2,3, or 4 string and you'd forever write your own ticket.

Interesting snippet from MMQB today. Peter King is saying the NFL has kept Matt Patricia and Josh off their recommended head coach list. This is a list apparently they have with information a typical headhunter might give a prospective employer. Yet the NFL list contains Mike Shula and Doug Marrone...

The excuse given is that the league knows Josh already for instance and don't need to push him....

Hmmmmm.

Interesting snippet from MMQB today. Peter King is saying the NFL has kept Matt Patricia and Josh off their recommended head coach list. This is a list apparently they have with information a typical headhunter might give a prospective employer. Yet the NFL list contains Mike Shula and Doug Marrone...

The excuse given is that the league knows Josh already for instance and don't need to push him....

Hmmmmm.

F the rest of the league. Let them stay here and reap the benefits of coaching for a winner year after year.

Yeah but why screw Matty P?
The NFL is so corrupt, I loathe them. I automatically think the worst when they do something.

Yeah but why screw Matty P?
The NFL is so corrupt, I loathe them. I automatically think the worst when they do something.

Watch the way they royally f**k up this LA move. I will laugh my ass off because it will be epic. There'll be meltdowns everywhere with entire cities seething with anger.

Watch the way they royally f**k up this LA move. I will laugh my ass off because it will be epic. There'll be meltdowns everywhere with entire cities seething with anger.

I would love it because this whole push to put a team out there is has been and always will be asinine.

Read the post above you...

What are you going to do when BB retires and the Pats get McD as their next head coach?
Who knows, Patricia might get offered it, if he sticks around.

I know one thing, if the media gets Joshie pissed, listening to his squeaky pissed voice will bring the ROFLs.

Matty P would be my choice though.

Looks like Josh is staying put. Titans hired Mularkey as HC tonight.

Looks like Josh is staying put. Titans hired Mularkey as HC tonight.

A little inside info on Josh...he's very happy where he is and it would take a lot to make him move his family.

A little inside info on Josh...he's very happy where he is and it would take a lot to make him move his family.

I said that a month ago. He said during TC that his family loves it here. That blurb that said he was very interested in TN came from a beat reporter in Tennessee looking to plant seeds in the fan base.

Plus...Tommy. He's not leaving him.

Good deal, please give us the 411 on Matty P. :D

I've got no 411, but I've got the sense Matty wants another year or two with this defense, to see just how far he can take them. They're very good. I think he can make them legitimately great.

Back