Hey Mazz, you are either very right or very wrong.

About who god's team is.

Congratultions to everyone
Lived up to the hype.

I hope everyone that got hurt its just bumps and bruises.

Later.
Thanks for the congratulations. Hope you'll be back after you get over the loss.

About who god's team is.

Lived up to the hype.

Later.

Hey buddy. Tough loss. Classy post. Game was awesome. We will see you guys in January. I hope Brown is Ok. Heard he went to hospital.

That had the look and feel of a SB game. It was that intense.

And they'll be back for the AFCCG. Probably for another epic game.

Thanks for the classy post mate. Unbelievable game. :toast:

About who god's team is.

Lived up to the hype.

Later.

Incredible game Old Troll- just amazing. But the NFL's "catch" rules as written are simply horrid.

It was a great game and went down to the end.

Hope AB is ok; you'll need him vs the Jags in the POs.

Tell me this, why was Gronk given single coverage even after he was tearing up your D in the 2nd half? Makes no sense to me.

Good competitive game we were fortunate to win since our D sucked overall.

About who god's team is.

Lived up to the hype.

Later.

Classy post. Kudos.

It was an amazing game. Glad Pats came out on top obviously, but if Brown stayed maybe things end completely different.

I have a feeling this is a preview of the playoffs. Steelers are dangerous.

Just curious anyone else here thanking the devil Rowe wasn't called for ' interference on that last play? I would be. :coffee:
Havent listened to the talking heads...At least defensive holding could have been called. Forgive me. Well played game. Sucks being on the losing end. Looking for reasons.
Next time... still have faith.

About who god's team is.

Lived up to the hype.

Later.

Thanks for the classy post. So many highs and lows. I thought the game was over on that 70 yard play at the end. Then when the TD was overturned, I got my hope back.

FWIW, I actually was sick as a dog today, and kept dozing off in between bathroom trips. I'm looking forward to watching the whole game tomorrow.

Credit to the Steelers for changing their defensive game plan and executing it well.

The Patriots were lucky to come away with the win.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Just curious anyone else here thanking the devil Rowe wasn't called for ' interference on that last play? I would. :coffee:
Havent listened to the talking heads...At least defensive holding could have been called. Forgive me. Well played game. Sucks being on the losing end. Looking for reasons.

Maybe because he didn’t commit any penalty? You can have a hand on a guy.
Besides, the amount of blatant penalties that the Steelers got away with, particularly the push-offs, warrants a “HA! HA!” response.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe because he didn’t commit any penalty? You can have a hand on a guy.
Besides, the amount of blatant penalties that the Steelers got away with, particularly the push-offs, warrants a “HA! HA!” response.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ok. thanks.

Just curious anyone else here thanking the devil Rowe wasn't called for ' interference on that last play? I would be. :coffee:

Because it does not matter if steelers receivers raise their hands on every non completed ball looking for a flag, it actually has to be interference before its thrown. As far as holding, can you tell your D to give back Gronks pants he needs them for the next game.

Bryant's TD was one-handed because his other hand was holding Gilmore...no flag. That's football.

Steelers are a great team. See you in the playoffs.

Good teams. Great battle. It was a blast watching the ebbs and flow.
Least penalized game I have watched all year.
We had it last, had our chance. I will watch it again in the next few days, Tore my heart out at the end. Such is football.
Vodka
:toast:

Back