I see. Every time somebody comes on here to point out that your team sucks, you change the subject.

We really do enjoy talking about how much our team sucks. But this one was too good to pass up. Sorry. :shrug:

hogmaster at work

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0LHkefHr70&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0LHkefHr70&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That made me feel a little funny watching it at work LOL

I see. Every time somebody comes on here to point out that your team sucks, you change the subject.

I don't know, your first post in this thread seemed to be more about hogs than about the Pats.

Besides, we know the Patriots suck.

Who on god's green earth with start their first post with an admition of having possibly the worst job on the planet and toss a bomb like he did and think they would be taken remotely serious?

He makes "Deliverance" look like a couple of grad students at MIT.
don't worry about Hog Farmer, Dwight....he and GoChiefs are here to soften this place up until the intelligent, creative & actually witty-funny Chiefsplanet superstar-studs like:

Rain Man
Fax
Skip Towne

and
Donger

can stop by and offer their Fly-Over Country services :D

although I do think Hog Farmers' ChiefsPlanet AV is funny

Your team will not match the 18 wins we had last year over the next 3 yrs.

And you're saying our team sucks?

Then, if in fact our team sucks like you say, where does that leave your team?

don't worry about Hog Farmer, Dwight....he and GoChiefs are here to soften this place up until the intelligent, creative & actually witty-funny Chiefsplanet superstar-studs like:

Rain Man
Fax
Skip Towne

and
Donger

RG has shown up woohoo

It's just cause we know that is far from the truth :) If you really wanted to come here and get a good debate on things using the "you're team sucks" method doesn't work very well.

But I have to thank you for starting this thread cause this is some funny sh*t!

I think he tends to favor "pearls on a pig".

Or better yet, his own term "pearls FROM a pig!"

I have to be honest , I've never had sexual relations with any of my hogs.

Although I can't say I haven't thought about it.:hump:

Rain Man
Fax
Skip Towne

and
Donger

And Phobia.

Let's see! Talk about pig jerking or talk about football?

So what's the highest number of pigs you've ever jerked in one day, Farmer???

Rain Man
Fax
Skip Towne

and
Donger

Gotcha!

Just having fun dropping the hammer on a proven troll!

Back