Well its a fascinating topic for some of is Hog
Alot of us watch documentaries and are interesting in learning new things
You bring to the table a skill in a member we didn't have here before woohoo
So welcome:)

Has any of your pigs/swine/hogs/boars ever had a boner that lasted more than 4 hours?

I just came back from seeing a client who has a horse farm. I love the smell of horse shit. It opens up the sinuses. Much better than cow,pig, or dog shit.

If they had I would consult a doctor!

what would the point spread be is Sarah Palin was QBing the Patriots?

Jesus Christ! I come on here to explain that the Pats suck and find myself explaining pig humping procedures. I will be civil and answer your questions.

Boars are trained to mount an artificial dummy.
:blink:Wait! You don't only have to jerk them off. You have to let them mount you also?:blink:

*passing out boxes of tissues*
anyone want one?

Jesus Christ! I come on here to explain that the Pats suck and find myself explaining pig humping procedures. I will be civil and answer your questions.

Boars are trained to mount an artificial dummy. After they have done it once or twice they are easily collected. The dummy is basically a piece of horizontal 12" steel pipe on a stand. The pipe is covered with carpet. to train the young n00b boars you take urine from a sow (or Dwights mother) in heat and pour on the carpet. Pigs are like Dwight , they will screw anything.

To kepp my 1500 sows bred I keep 19 -20 boars for AI and 20 teaser boars. Teaser boars are used to work the sows to find the ones in heat.

Holy shit!!!! I can't believe you answered that ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I need to get one of those dummies to train Mr. PFL.

Thank you so much for coming here to visit, hogfarmer. I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.

Boars are trained to mount an artificial dummy. After they have done it once or twice they are easily collected. The dummy is basically a piece of horizontal 12" steel pipe on a stand. The pipe is covered with carpet. to train the young n00b boars you take urine from a sow (or Dwights mother) in heat and pour on the carpet. Pigs are like Dwight , they will screw anything.

To kepp my 1500 sows bred I keep 19 -20 boars for AI and 20 teaser boars. Teaser boars are used to work the sows to find the ones in heat.

So, once you're done arousing the boar... they hump a dummy, and then you jerk them off. Am I leaving anything out?

Pretty clever hogf$cker!

Unlike our eloquent author, I had to step away for a nice roast beef sandwich and apple for lunch.

Pig-tugger, on the other hand, opted for the quart of pulled-pork sans bread.

You know, in true Atkins fashion.

Fighting for a better fit in dem overalls.

Back