Irsay Is Looking For A Backup And Wants Our Help Finding One

If Irsay signs Favre, the Pats win. He has no hope with our new D.

I can't believe Irsay would publicize this crap if he's on it for real.

Well at this point, Favre would play for about $2, so he's decent value. NE could go on record for knocking him out of football for good. :toast:

Well at this point, Favre would play for about $2, so he's decent value. NE could go on record for knocking him out of football for good. :toast:

Maybe if Irsay does sign him, it better be cheap and I hope someone does take Favre out if he does come back, who ever is stupid enough to sign him (including the Colts).

How embarassing. The local news here in Indy said Irsay was in California all weekend. If Irsay is just screwing around on Twitter, he is really acting like a kid. What kind of owner does this? I'd be embarassed to work for the man, or be a fan of the team. I wonder if the commish thinks this is appropriate behavior too? Can he fine an owner? I doubt that Polian finds it humorous either. When I hear Irsay do local interviews, he always sounds like he's been tipping a few at the bar. I think he has a problem...

How embarassing. The local news here in Indy said Irsay was in California all weekend. If Irsay is just screwing around on Twitter, he is really acting like a kid. What kind of owner does this? I'd be embarassed to work for the man, or be a fan of the team. I wonder if the commish thinks this is appropriate behavior too? Can he fine an owner? I doubt that Polian finds it humorous either. When I hear Irsay do local interviews, he always sounds like he's been tipping a few at the bar. I think he has a problem...

163f57460ae0d5952b6ec60326867aa4.jpg

Last know photo of Irsay

Maybe if Irsay does sign him, it better be cheap and I hope someone does take Favre out if he does come back, who ever is stupid enough to sign him (including the Colts).

A Colts fan rooting for injury...... SHOCKER !!!!

Taking after your GM, are ya ?

Irsay has to be laughing at all the speculation his tweets are causing.
I think that was the whole point.

Irsay has to be laughing at all the speculation his tweets are causing.
I think that was the whole point.

No doubt about that....he's been doing sh!t like this for a couple of years. It surprises me that people still take anything he says seriously.

No doubt about that....he's been doing sh!t like this for a couple of years. It surprises me that people still take anything he says seriously.

Well, OTOH, Irsay HAS Tweeted quite a bit that deals specifically with the Colts that was accurate, and was Tweeted before the Colts organization ever commented.

See: release of Bob Sanders, various injury statuses, etc.

Well, OTOH, Irsay HAS Tweeted quite a bit that deals specifically with the Colts that was accurate, and was Tweeted before the Colts organization ever commented.

See: release of Bob Sanders, various injury statuses, etc.
Did anybody pick up Sanders? I can't remember.

Back