The 3D ones are freaky huh? My wife is due 11/7 but alas...another girl.

Shit, just give me one boy and I'll have a dozen girls but this is getting to be like russian roulette. I can't afford to keep having kids for the sake of one measly boy!!!!

Congrats brother!

I think my wife was even more thrilled than me that the first one was a boy. She said now it was all good, cause a girl next would be fine and two boys would be fine, too.

So yeah, getting pretty psyched about this whole thing and have been using the plastic in my wallet so much I think they're starting to melt..

I think my wife was even more thrilled than me that the first one was a boy. She said now it was all good, cause a girl next would be fine and two boys would be fine, too.

So yeah, getting pretty psyched about this whole thing and have been using the plastic in my wallet so much I think they're starting to melt..

I wanted a girl so badly but just knew I was having a boy (he was a surprise at birth). I feel badly now that I ever wanted a girl. Boys are awesome and soooooo much easier. The second boy was just icing on the cake. I will warn you now though...boys belong to their Mommas.wuv

I'm losing my home office to make room for the baby. Desk, computer, HUGE gun safe and the closet in that room with all my suits and ties and shirts. I'm f'd. I need a bigger house and you can't "charge" that item.

I am damn near tied for 2nd place for most posts today with midgar.

I wonder who's words were more full of shit ROFL

hmmmm.

Do you have to make long & smart posts and quote all 2659 posters before you, before you can be on this thread? :shrug:

Back