Mac Jones Is Our QB1

I think he starting playing bad because of that dirty play. It was reported that his teammates spoke to him about it. There are unwritten rules among players and hitting a guy there especially after the play is over is a big no, no. I mean I can't say for sure but everything changed after that game.
He started playing bad way before that happened…

im a little confused by what seems to be a popular position that zappe had accuracy, etc in that game

we scored 0 pts, he threw behind receivers more times than i can even remember and was extremely inconsistent

we've seen this in the past where people hate a player so badly (in this case mac jones) that they start seeing things that arent there in the replacement to justify replacing hated player

Mac sucks bad, so im all for keeping him benched the rest of this year, but that doesnt suddenly make Zappe a special talent at QB or an accurate QB... he had at least 1 but i think 2 passes yesterday that should have been picked off, but he got lucky. It was as real bad game, not sure what people are seeing, but seems people are convinced he played so much better than Mac

I dont understand the "Zappe looked so much better scoring 0 pts!" angle

Give me some Malik Cunningham rather than a shorter version of Mac Jones, it would be much more entertaining to watch

im a little confused by what seems to be a popular position that zappe had accuracy, etc in that game

we scored 0 pts, he threw behind receivers more times than i can even remember and was extremely inconsistent

we've seen this in the past where people hate a player so badly (in this case mac jones) that they start seeing things that arent there in the replacement to justify replacing hated player

Mac sucks bad, so im all for keeping him benched the rest of this year, but that doesnt suddenly make Zappe a special talent at QB or an accurate QB... he had at least 1 but i think 2 passes yesterday that should have been picked off, but he got lucky. It was as real bad game, not sure what people are seeing, but seems people are convinced he played so much better than Mac

Give me some Malik Cunningham rather than a shorter version of Mac Jones, it would be much more entertaining to watch
His pocket presence is so much better than Mac. Like volumes better. He was more accurate but because his arm is so weak, he just can't make all the throws. He also had zero TOs which is not something we have had with Mac in some time.

I didn't hear anyone call Zappe a special talent. He simply meets the low bar of playing better than Mac. He doesn't wet his pants the way Mac does when under pressure. How many interceptions would Mac have had yesterday if he played instead of Zappe? Mac had 2 interceptions in one half last week with 0 points. Mac reminds me of Tony Eason when under pressure, except Eason was much more talented than Mac.

Zappe looks better than Mac until the ball leaves his hands. And I don't mean that as a compliment to Mac

Tell you what I like about Zappe. He threw a great pass yesterday, and one of the receivers dropped a catch that would have really moved the chains. Can't remember who it was. But there was no histrionics from Zappe, no throwing arms in the air, wailing etc. He gave the subtlest twitch in the corner of his mouth and just moved on.

Tell you what I like about Zappe. He threw a great pass yesterday, and one of the receivers dropped a catch that would have really moved the chains. Can't remember who it was. But there was no histrionics from Zappe, no throwing arms in the air, wailing etc. He gave the subtlest twitch in the corner of his mouth and just moved on.
so our choices are Suck and cry about it or suck and be humble :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I didn't hear anyone call Zappe a special talent. He simply meets the low bar of playing better than Mac. He doesn't wet his pants the way Mac does when under pressure. How many interceptions would Mac have had yesterday if he played instead of Zappe? Mac had 2 interceptions in one half last week with 0 points. Mac reminds me of Tony Eason when under pressure, except Eason was much more talented than Mac.
Sadly, unless things change with the Patriots offense wholesale, it's highly likely that Zappe will be reduced to a pile of mush as well.

And that, is sad.

so our choices are Suck and cry about it or suck and be humble :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's a lot easier to keep your cool when that crap hasn't been happening to you for the better part of two seasons.

Sadly, unless things change with the Patriots offense wholesale, it's highly likely that Zappe will be reduced to a pile of mush as well.

And that, is sad.
Well, we're going to find out real soon if Zappe can make the cut. With Stevenson out, Zeke can only run so much, so they are going to have to throw the ball a lot more.

Well, we're going to find out real soon if Zappe can make the cut. With Stevenson out, Zeke can only run so much, so they are going to have to throw the ball a lot more.

Did you watch the last game?

Pats scored 50 points.

In his weekly presser today BoB left a crack in the door for Mac to see play time again by stating that any player who practices well deserves game time.After getting past the intial groaning , it does make sense.Zappe has performed as dismally as Mac.If you play Mac , you either look to see if there is anything there to be salvaged or if he plays well enough to increase his trade value with out risking your draft postion.

My random thought for today is " If your Zappe , and the Coaches are saying "tank" , but by tanking you are killing your
own market value , what the hell do you do ?."

In his weekly presser today BoB left a crack in the door for Mac to see play time again by stating that any player who practices well deserves game time.After getting past the intial groaning , it does make sense.Zappe has performed as dismally as Mac.If you play Mac , you either look to see if there is anything there to be salvaged or if he plays well enough to increase his trade value with out risking your draft postion.

My random thought for today is " If your Zappe , and the Coaches are saying "tank" , but by tanking you are killing your
imo zappe is a backup.
but he is playing better than mac in these ways:
1)not as many giveaways
2)he seldom makes bad plays worse
3)he keeps 2 hands on the ball,and doesn't panic
4)he doesn't throw shitfits
if you bench him for mac,you are telling the team you are tanking imo.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

It's probably better for Jones if he doesn't play again under Belichick. Belichick ruined him over the course of 2 seasons. He's not going to fix him in 3 games. Jones will be better off with either him or BB (or both) moving on to another team.

It's probably better for Jones if he doesn't play again under Belichick. Belichick ruined him over the course of 2 seasons. He's not going to fix him in 3 games. Jones will be better off with either him or BB (or both) moving on to another team.
It's up to Mac to fix himself.
I hope that he does play and plays well.

Belichick didn't "ruin him". Every player is equally responsible for their own development. The warning signs were clearly there on Jones's draft report. The team made a mistake taking him.

Back