No Charges Will Be Filed Against Deshaun Watson

this thought of mine doesn't really go here, but pertains to watson so thought here was better than random football news. not one pundit i've heard locally or nationally has ever mentioned the fact that the browns have paid this giant guaranteed contract to a qb who is a complete unknown performance wise in the type of weather we have in cleveland.

It's a good point. I mean he's a Georgia boy and played college ball in South Carolina and then onto hot and humid Houston in the pros.

Let's see how he gets on in the Frozen AFC north in Heinz Field with the biting wind howling into the exposed stadium off the Allegheny, and then in Cleveland, in Balti etc. It's an entirely different reality. Not one dome in the AFCN.....

the guy admitted one of the masseuses cried.
smart guy, get guaranteed no matter what money and admit something that will allow you not to have to play when your salary is lowest.

It's kind of fitting that a turd is playing for the stains but man I can't believe all the picks they gave up for him. If my team did this I would be sick to my stomach, I mean I would literally puke.

It's kind of fitting that a turd is playing for the stains but man I can't believe all the picks they gave up for him. If my team did this I would be sick to my stomach, I mean I would literally puke.
Browns fans call it "Wednesday".

smart guy, get guaranteed no matter what money and admit something that will allow you not to have to play when your salary is lowest.

Contrary to first reports the Browns, were smart enough to include language that would make the "guaranteed" money go bye-bye for this stuff if he can't play.

Saw this and couldn't resist posting it here

FSgX9VtWYAgD7bn

Admittedly, I haven't paid much attention to this as it always seemed to me that it would blow over or blow up. If the latter I would get better condensed information at the time. I think it may be the latter and the time is coming fast.

Dude is a creep and probably a criminal. I am STUNNED any team paid a price for him with this baggage.

I realize I am stating the obvious.

I mean this is far far worse than what Jameis Winston did right? He got suspended for 3 games, so I'm guessing they'll hit Watson much harder, like 4 whole games. It's not nearly as bad as deflating balls with no proof of it though so I dunno, maybe 3.5 games with pay.

at the VERY LEAST... he's a perv who is selecting masseuses based on how they look so he can possibly get some. otherwise why defend his use of instagram to find them? why only young, and presumably cute women? why bring them in from all over? he's NOT NORMAL.

;)

ZZimageedit_1_4593216049.jpg

He's the face of the franchise now... Good luck browns selling this is what you want your sons to grow up to be.

They have to be shitting their pants in Cleveland. What an epic screw-up. Waaaaaaay too risky.

Dude could have saved himself a lot of trouble, We do have a girlie pic thread here...Just saying

They have to be shitting their pants in Cleveland. What an epic screw-up. Waaaaaaay too risky.
Its too bad they're such a loyal fan base, Been cursed with mayfield, Now with this predator (lock up the women and children cleveland)

Back