Only Cromartie...

HSanders

disgusted and pissed
Reaction score
...could get snipped and still continue to father kids. ROFL

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-doesnt-stop-antonio-cromartie-off-the-field/

Getting cut doesn’t stop Antonio Cromartie off the field

Posted by Darin Gantt on January 13, 2016, 6:02 AM EST
Philadelphia Eagles v New York Jets
Getty Images
Antonio Cromartie is still a decent cornerback, but don’t ask him to play prevent defense.

According to the New York Daily News, the Jets cornerback’s wife revealed that she’s pregnant with twins, despite the fact Cromartie had a vasectomy.

“I didn’t even tell Antonio right away because I didn’t think it was possible,” Terricka Cromartie told US Weekly. “I was going back and forth in my head how it could even happen. In my head we were good to go, we were having free sex! I just really thought that his procedure was the best protection you could have at this point.”

Apparently not, as Cromartie can now add to a family which already included 10 children.

“Originally, he was like, ‘Oh, s–t! Are you serious? How did this happen?’” Terricka said. “It was shocking news for the both of us. It took me a while to process it, but Antonio stood firm and was saying, ‘It’s God’s will.’ And he’s been excited the whole time.”

Cromartie and his wife were married in 2008. And while it’s easy to make jokes about his children — many have — he’s fortunate to be in a situation to support them all, and we wish them the best.

Along with the doctor, who may get an angry message from Cromartie as well.

I smell a DNA test coming. Twins?!

Someone missed this:

Can a vasectomy reverse itself spontaneously?
Answer: This is called “recanalization” and unfortunately the answer is yes but rarely and the statistics range from 1 in a 1000 to 1 in 10,000 chance. The reason for this is that there is a sort of “honey combing effect” that the body manages to do in some cases. This however may be very much related to the technique of vasectomy performed and to the man being compliant with the instructions to get his semen checked to make sure there are no sperm. Under 50% of men get checked to make sure that they have no sperm. It is recommended that the analysis not be performed until at least 15-20 ejaculations have occurred. Some doctors recommend a time line e.g. analysis after 6 weeks. The exact time line is not completely clear.

ROFL

Remembering all the kids names is going to get a bit more difficult...

Cro does seem rather virile.

I assume a paternity test was involved.... :coffee:

EDIT: Damn, missed Chev's post

I remember last year Cro picked the Pats to beat the Hawks on First Take. He said Brady would find a way to beat LoB. And then this off-season he stuck up for Brady for DG unlike his fat, no longer elite teammate Revis. Cro is alright in my book even if he solely populates the world all by himself, snipped package and all.

I remember last year Cro picked the Pats to beat the Hawks on First Take. He said Brady would find a way to beat LoB. And then this off-season he stuck up for Brady for DG unlike his fat, no longer elite teammate Revis. Cro is alright in my book even if he solely populates the world all by himself, snipped package and all.

I was about to post that. He was the first player to discuss this and support him. Sherman followed him.

I have no beef with current Cro, he's turned his life around it seems. But this is still funny as shizz. ROFL

What the count up to now for crow . They need to wear name tags so he can remember all there names

Back