OT: Should A Jar of Salsa Hiss At You When You Open It?

Methinks this is another RoadGrader ploy to get the wiminz to feel sorry for him :shake:

nah.....all these food elitists in this thread have teed me off enough saying how I should "kill and make my own" salsa and stuff, I'm just going to add what is already opened to a new jar I bought and one should cancel out the other

no harm, no foul

an walk is as good as a hit, but an out is an out in any ballpark

six of one, half dozen of the other

this meal is going to be for me only, the Mrs. RG is not having any

plus she knows they's a big Life Insurance policy on me anyways :thumb:

I'm not a food elitist, I'm Italian. Sauce does not come in jars. And now I'm sad because the mean boys started talking about killing deer and posting pictures.:Eason:

I hiss when opened.

Wait, that came out wrong.

I hiss when my thoughts are opened may be a little bit better way to say that.

nah.....all these food elitists in this thread have teed me off enough saying how I should "kill and make my own" salsa and stuff, I'm just going to add what is already opened to a new jar I bought and one should cancel out the other

no harm, no foul

an walk is as good as a hit, but an out is an out in any ballpark

six of one, half dozen of the other

this meal is going to be for me only, the Mrs. RG is not having any

plus she knows they's a big Life Insurance policy on me anyways :thumb:

I told you I'm stopping by for dinner!

Methinks this is another RoadGrader ploy to get the wiminz to feel sorry for him :shake:
sure and you'll be missing me when I'm laying on that cold mortuary slab for the want of timely sage advise from a good woman not to eat the hissing salsa :sulk:

I am still too sick from food poisoning to read all 4 pages of this but that being said..after what we went through I SO wouldn't take a chance with anything that has even the slightest risk.

sure and you'll be missing me when I'm laying on that cold mortuary slab for the want of timely sage advise from a good woman not to eat the hissing salsa :sulk:

I would cry into my pillow for weeks. :(

I am still too sick from food poisoning to read all 4 pages of this but that being said..after what we went through I SO wouldn't take a chance with anything that has even the slightest risk.

LOL! I was thinking about you and didn't want to post that you were just sick because it makes others sick sometimes.

I have a slow-cooker, but I havn't used it in quite a while...

That said, allow me to mention that you forgot to say something else:

"I like bewbies dipped in salsa" ROFL

Good point!

Ok, any condiment I like my bewbies dipped in.

Except mayo. I hate mayo. And sour cream.

LOL! I was thinking about you and didn't want to post that you were just sick because it makes others sick sometimes.

:) One thing I have to say it is kind of a good thing to go food shopping while still somewhat recpvering cause NOTHING looks good so you just get what the family needs.

maybe Babalu will let us grind you up and make sausage for all the memberless member to feast on

we can add sage and any other spice you want

snakes.jpg

What happened to you? :eek:

My son and I ate at a "healthy" Mexican place on Monday night. We were both deathly ill by 3 am next morning and while he is back at school the old fart mom is taking longer to recover. But hey I am upright and somewhat back in the face of PP.:)

Back