Palmer on Brady

I'm guessing he knows nothing but what ESPN has fed the masses.

Another moron..who don't understand science. All they had on him was a destroyed cellphone.

Another moron..who don't understand science. All they had on him was a destroyed cellphone.

Unfortunately for a lot of people, once they heard that Brady destroyed the cell phone, they didn't need to hear anything else. It was basically an admission of guilt, as far as they were concerned.

:shrug_n:

Unfortunately for a lot of people, once they heard that Brady destroyed the cell phone, they didn't need to hear anything else. It was basically an admission of guilt, as far as they were concerned.

A lot of people made up there minds years again. Including some media outlets . That all the pats do is cheat. That destroyed cellphone & slightly deflated balls were all the proof they needed.

Well, no one ever said that football players were the sharpest knives in the drawer. :shrug_n:

Perfect example Chris Collins worth. Says on national TV during the pats Packers . Rodgers likes to overinflate his balls. Rodgers admits to it. Saying he likes to push the limits on what the NFL will allow. Just a few laughs. Now the deflated football story comes out after the AFC title game . It's a media fire storm about the pats cheating with slightly deflated football. The nfl never wrote down the measurements. Used two different gauges for 12 balls at halftime

Who gives a rat's ass what Carson Freaking Palmer thinks?

He's a washed up fragile little bitch who's best days were never better than Brady's worst. Sounds like he's jealous (a la Aikman) and he might regret saying something so stupid during game week.

Sorta like the server being scrubbed clean...
or the video tape gone missing...

This too, will pass.

Steelers went 3-1, hope the same or better for the Pats.
I want week 6 to mean something.

I don't think his comments are all that bad, but I hope some Boston reporter follows up with him on Sunday and asks him how he feels about his alma mater's sanctions, too.

I'm so done with deflategate. I just can't think about it any more. We all know it was a set up with a predetermined end for the other 31 owners and Goodell as their puppet. It's over as far as I'm concerned.

Palmer's opinion doesn't matter even a little bit but he should have kept his mouth shut even though he really didn't say much.

I'm so done with deflategate. I just can't think about it any more. We all know it was a set up with a predetermined end for the other 31 owners and Goodell as their puppet. It's over as far as I'm concerned.

Palmer's opinion doesn't matter even a little bit but he should have kept his mouth shut even though he really didn't say much.

All of this ^

Carson-Palmer-Stormtroopers-joke-e1453723529414.jpg

Meh...

He didn't really say much. He admitted he didn't really follow it, and his opinion is probably pretty close to what the majority of reasonable fans outside of the city of New England think.

Back