Palmer on Brady

For me it's much ado about nothing

After finally listening to the entire soundbite, he was further pressed on his comment and it was clear he had no idea what he was talking about.

I hope the Patriots smoke their asses and really cannot wait for the season to begin so we can get back to talking about football

Jesus, what a ****ing retard.

Also, you'd think the NFLPA would do a better job of making sure its players (especially bigger names) are fully aware of what actually went down.

Jesus, what a ****ing retard.

Also, you'd think the NFLPA would do a better job of making sure its players (especially bigger names) are fully aware of what actually went down.

The reality is that almost no one, (outside of Pats fans), really followed it close enough to understand that the initial reports were absolutely wrong, and also that physics (specifically, the ideal gas law) basically proved that neither Brady nor anyone else did anything to the balls, as the pressure drop was due to the temperature change.

Similarly, Pats fans didn't have a lot of sensitivity to the Wells farce with Incognito in Miami or the bountygate fiasco a few years back.

The reality is that almost no one, (outside of Pats fans), really followed it close enough to understand that the initial reports were absolutely wrong, and also that physics (specifically, the ideal gas law) basically proved that neither Brady nor anyone else did anything to the balls, as the pressure drop was due to the temperature change.

Similarly, Pats fans didn't have a lot of sensitivity to the Wells farce with Incognito in Miami or the bountygate fiasco a few years back.

That may be true, and I suspect we will all be more sensitive going forward.

BUT, that still proves my point. Why isn't the NFLPA banding players together and educating them as a group about the abuses of power? There should be some solidarity among the ranks, especially given that this is one good QB making comments about another QB. It's not like this was a 3rd stringer just happy to be in front of the mic.

Why aren't players more suspicious of the bullshit coming out of NY after Bountygate? Maybe it's unrealistic to believe the NFLPA could do anything, but it seems insane to me that players who could very well be next on Goddell's hit list are so woefully informed regarding his blatant miscarriage of justice - and on more than one occasion, including one against the GOAT.

Perfect example Chris Collins worth. Says on national TV during the pats Packers . Rodgers likes to overinflate his balls. Rodgers admits to it. Saying he likes to push the limits on what the NFL will allow. Just a few laughs. Now the deflated football story comes out after the AFC title game . It's a media fire storm about the pats cheating with slightly deflated football. The nfl never wrote down the measurements. Used two different gauges for 12 balls at halftime

Correction. Rodgers said they over inflate the footballs BEFORE the referees inspect and "adjust the footballs back to normal." That is not what the Patriots and Brady were accused of doing. The Patriots and Brady were accused of messing with the footballs AFTER the referees inspected and adjusted the footballs before the game. Big difference.

I was pissed for them. I thought RAY RICE was done wrong with the second punishment. I was probably the only person on this board who is not a Steelers fan who thought Ben didn't rape anyone either. I just don't GET why people can't try to inform themselves/check into things before they comment, especially when it's in a public interview. If they don't want to inform themselves, DON'T COMMENT. Or at least apologize and/or admit it when they are shown to be wrong.

I'm not talking about good natured ribbing about stuff, I'm talking about thinking one actually knows something but is woefully ignorant despite the fact it is a topic about which one is supposedly interested/is commenting.

I'm not pissed at Palmer per se. I know what my opinion was of him already and it wasn't high. This just reinforces it. I'd be pissed if it were someone I respected like Zim or someone.

Correction. Rodgers said they over inflate the footballs BEFORE the referees inspect and "adjust the footballs back to normal." That is not what the Patriots and Brady were accused of doing. The Patriots and Brady were accused of messing with the footballs AFTER the referees inspected and adjusted the footballs before the game. Big difference.

If you truly believe that the refs inspect (with a gauge) and adjust footballs before the game you are either willfully ignorant or naive.

wut/da/fuq?

Just go back to your crystal meth lab...

You are aware that the NFL's own lawyers admitted to Judge Berman that there was no proof that the balls were deflated, right?

He liked them at 12.5, not at 16 like the dickhead in NY did to them.

You'll find zero evidence of them wanting the balls at any other desired level.

Unlike Rodgers admittedly attempting to sneak them thru.

Where's the penalty for Aaron? Admitted guilt.

Shut the **** up

You are aware that the NFL's own lawyers admitted to Judge Berman that there was no proof that the balls were deflated, right?

proof schmoof! Since when has that ever mattered to a good witch hunt?

Back