Peyton Again Throwing Teammates Under the Bus

tonyto36

Reaction score
"OL got beat and I had to throw before I wanted to"
"Receiver got beat to the ball"

Has there ever been a more selfish, me-first, pad his stats guy? What a honk. Especially given how horrible he has been this year, you'd think he'd know better.

"And if only Talib had no lost his shit and gotten that 15-yarder, we'd have gotten the ball back with a little under a minute for me to lead a game-winning drive like I wanted to whn the reciever got beat to that ball and let the defensive player catch it... Do I have to do it all myself? Teamwork, people."

Peyton can't take all the blame now...................gotta spread that shit around yo. :coffee:

Could this be the final decline of the Peyton Manning led Denver Broncos?

He's just trying to be a good teammate.

:coffee:

To be fair, Talib shares quite a bit of blame for losing.

Of course, they could just give us credit for beating them, but I won't hold my breath on that one.

Of course, they could just give us credit for beating them, but I won't hold my breath on that one.

Don't worry Peyton is going to get to him to blame too. I am not sure its just assumed that Peyton would just roll right down the field in a minute with no timeouts and score a td. I mean lets face it, if not for a fluky punt return with no time on the clock, the game is probably not that close.

They are blaming the refs. Or didn't you see Kubiak's carefully crafted complaint to the league?

Look on the bright side, Peyton. Now you get a whole extra week to practice your "keep away" celebration. :coffee:

Of course, they could just give us credit for beating them, .but I won't hold my breath on that one

You shouldn't. You know what that's like. Manning teams never lose, they only beat themselves. :coffee:

(By the way, I was really impressed by your QB yesterday. He got the shit kicked out of him, and still played a damned fine game)

Hopefully the national media takes notice of PManning's comments and respond at some point in an appropriate fashion.

Back