Pop ups and other randomness

Yes.

I probably broke it, trying to secure the board more from these trojans that keep hijacking things, with one arm tied behind my back.

None of the posting tools work. B, I, U, smilies, etc. Nothing is working. Formatting, ie Paragraphs, line spacers, etc. doesn't work either.

Yes.

I probably broke it, trying to secure the board more from these trojans that keep hijacking things, with one arm tied behind my back.

I just learned that some of the homepage links like Forums do not work either. The only way I can get to this topic is reinitialize from my Browser's PatriotsPlanet Favorites link. oh well....keep the faith !

Huzzah!

Thank you for doing an excellent job at your normally thankless job.

Thanks for fixing. Was starting to get withdrawal type symptoms.

Me too. I've been trying to figure out a way around it, but I just got another one trying to reply to this thread.

I'm no computer guru but it seems like the ever-present spammers have found a vulnerability in the blue ice that surrounds the Planet.

FWIW, I've only had a few pop-ups over the years here even when some folks seemed to have a lot, but now I get one every time I make a move. Very annoying.

Back