Boston Sports
Reaction score
It's a poll.

Discuss your pick, too.

Mine:

Denver 31-13

Prediction for tonight:

Tired

I hope the Pats win, but I really just want to see them play a good game. This trick-or-treat bullshit with them has got to go. I'll take a nice, boring Pats win where they manage the clock, don't give up the big play, score 17, and hold the Donks to 10.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z1TxiVhrkZA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z1TxiVhrkZA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I haven't predicted a Boston team loss in forever.

I usually think our boys are gonna win.

I hope the Pats win, but I really just want to see them play a good game. This trick-or-treat bullshit with them has got to go. I'll take a nice, boring Pats win where they manage the clock, don't give up the big play, score 17, and hold the Donks to 10.

I want to see the run game go off, I want to see pressure on the Qb, and I want to see some good play fromt eh Qb. I think if we do that we can win. Denver is a funny team, they can look good on offense, but they are last in the league in pass defense, and I mean they lost to the chiefs!?!

Denver takes this one 30-24. The Denver passing game is going to give the Pat's D fits. But I think the Pats will be able to score on the Bronco's almost as easily. High scoring, less than a TD, and a Denver win, based on the ability of the Denver rcr's to toast the Pats secondary at will,

Watching pre-game on ESPN and as much as it pains me to say it, Emmit,he who can carve the English language better than Clark Grizwald can carve the Christmas turkey, summarized the Pats problems and needs quite succinctly.

Put the onus on the O-line,RB's, and the D to step up.

I've got a good feeling about this one. I'll go 41-7 Pats. Take it to the bank.

Back