Public Service Announcement

tommysgirl

Willing to eat this for Babalu
Reaction score
Since it all began here, I guess it is proper that we inform you of the goings on. FT and I have decided to end the romantic part of our relationship and just continue on as friends.

I had planned on waiting to say this, but I have to move forward so waiting seems counter productive.

It was a mutual decision, incredibly amicable and we have every intention of remaining friends. I know it sounds cliche and most times it doesn't happen but we love each other too much and have been each other's best friend for 2 1/2 wonderful years, to walk away from that seems foolish and unnecessary. I may be broken hearted and sad but I also know that I am incredibly lucky to have been so loved and adored by this amazing man, he has been more than anyone will ever know.

So anyway, thanks to our planet family for putting up with all of our ooey gooeyness and being so supportive, we love you guys.

And no, tehrick, it wasn't the sock drawer that did us in. ;)

It is my sincere hope that both of you continue to respect and love one another as time passes. Blessings and best wishes to you both.

It is my sincere hope that both of you continue to respect and love one another as time passes. Blessings and best wishes to you both.
Neither of us would have it any other way.

Thanks guys!

OK, now that you're available again, how do you feel about overweight, elderly, black guys (just out of casual curiosity, of course)?

:lipsmack:

OK, now that you're available again, how do you feel about overweight, elderly, black guys (just out of casual curiosity, of course)?

:lipsmack:

FT doesn't like guys.:shrug:

You were speaking to him, right?:shrug:

Sorry to hear that but happy that you all are in good terms; Ive enjoyed both of you guys live in person and hope that continues :)

Good luck in the future folks. Congrats on keeping it on an adult basis.:thumb:

Sorry to hear that but happy that you all are in good terms; Ive enjoyed both of you guys live in person and hope that continues :)
Wait wut? You all get way out of hand at the draft parties ROFL

Seriously though, you two are both great, glad to hear you are handling it the best possible way and I wish you luck going forward.

Wow...I'm sorry you two didn't work out,but glad you both will stay friends.Hope you both find what your looking for..

In the mean time I'm single and willing to be a rebound guy..
Heres a pic of me as I'm typing this...
fat_man.jpg

:coffee:

Sexy huh?

Back