Random Football News - 2024

A bucket of spit was too much for the Broncos to give up.
I just assumed the league won't let them just give him for nothing, so they have to do some inconsequential "late pick swap" to actually do the trade.
I'm sure for players that's embarrassing to be traded " for a late pick swap"

So, the Donkeys are bringing back the uniforms they lost 3 SBs in

I say we honor our own comparable past and bring back Pat

Love that, I love the way Pat has always had the utmost respect for Bill and that's now paid off with Bill set to become a firm fixture on his show.
Man, he really looked like he was having fun up there. I kinda wonder if he will ever go back to coaching now.

Man, he really looked like he was having fun up there. I kinda wonder if he will ever go back to coaching now.
Maybe he won't. Maybe this is better for him. He's done his time. The only thing is that Shula record that you just know he really wants.

Maybe he won't. Maybe this is better for him. He's done his time. The only thing is that Shula record that you just know he really wants.
I'm sure Jimmy Johnson has been in his ear the last 20 years about how easy TV is as a gig compared to coaching.

I'm sure Jimmy Johnson has been in his ear the last 20 years about how easy TV is as a gig compared to coaching.
I always admired Jimmy for that decision. He felt genuine remorse for missing so much of his sons childhood that he decided to change that and walk away from coaching.

I'd be happy for Bill to stay away from the NFL. Judging by his demeanour on McAfee's show, he seemed to love it and showed a side to the football world they weren't aware of but we Pats fans were certainly aware of. Maybe do the TV gig, he'll be a sensation and then finish up coaching Navy!

Back