Random Football News - 2024

at about 15:06 manziel starts talking about his qb room in cleveland with hoyer...:oops: they played this clip on good morning football with hoyer as a guest. i will post his response when they put it up. mac texted hoyer about this when hoyer was on vacation which is how hoyer found out about it.

View: https://youtu.be/aUI91o4giK8?si=Nw32z1kULkmzEOH-

Manziel is the poster boy for a young player who needed good directional guidance but didn't get it.

Blame his parents, blame Texas A&M, blame his coaches in Cleveland, blame Hoyer, blame all of them but also blame Johnny for not realizing his part in his failure.

Tyreek Hill is being sued by a plus-size model for breaking her damn leg!!! She's 6'1", roughly 200 lbs. Her son goes to some Tyreek Hill Football Camp. He had her over to his house and was showing her some "football moves". She actually knocked him on his @ss, and he got embarrassed and on the fourth play, drilled her. She had to have surgery.

He's having a HELL of an offseason.

:ROFLMAO: :rofl:

Link to the Jerry Thornton article on Barstool:

i love cousins' ability to have a good time with stuff and poke fun at himself. 😄
View attachment 25625

That is Ryan Lebster. His daughter was my daughter's suite mate their freshman year at MSU. He is a HUUUUUUUUUUGE Spartan fan. Two of his younger daughters are on the B1G champion MSU Gymnastics team. Ryan has a fantastic spread for every Spartan football game in spaces 1 and 2 in the main parking lot. Simply the best. Dentistry pays...

1709156515421.png

Last edited:
Tom is about to be part owner of the Raiders. If Ross offered to let him buy a piece of the Dolphins, there would be a conflict of interest. It would be unprecedented for Tom Brady and the Dolphins to have negotiations that violated NFL rules. :coffee:

But he isn't yet a part owner of the Raiders. I say let Ross and Marc Davis fight over him!

Bucs are extending Mike Evans. 2 years, $52 million ($35 gty'd).

I am sure this signing doesn't hurt their changes for retaining Mayfield's services.

Tom is faster now than he was at the combine which I guess really isn't saying all that much. I'm honestly in better shape now than I was when I was that age but I don't think there's any way that I'm actually faster. :ROFLMAO:

View: https://x.com/TomBrady/status/1763208898331254830?s=20

I really wish he was still playing. San Fran wanted him to be the starter this year for them. That would have been awesome to see him on that stacked roster ...

Back