RIP taltos

Pyxis

First one at MY house
Reaction score
His wife just posted in PR.

Paul has passed away.

:frown:
Posted via Mobile Device

I am truly devastated. I loved him, such a good man. We've lost a good one, Planet.

RIP Paul...I only knew you from posting here, but I could tell you're a great guy..

Extremely sad to hear. He was a good guy. Didn't talk to him all the time, but in my interactions with him, it was always positive. Rest in peace, and I'll say a prayer for him tonight.

Oh man. So sorry to hear. I always enjoyed his posts.

RIP

I'm stunned. Such sad news.
He will always be a treasured member of this little community.

My deepest sympathy to his wife and family.

Terrible news. I really liked Taltos and wish that I had taken the time to know him better.

A very nice and thoughtful man and I truly hope he is already in a better place than this world and I hope the pain felt by his family at his passing is lessened before too very long.

RIP, Paul.

Oh this is so sad. RIP :(

Oh no! Paul was such an interesting voice here. I vividly remember his updates on Babalu when they were in the hospital together and thinking "wow, how amazing that he is fighting his own battle but taking the time to update us all on babs"

Rest in peace, condolences to his family.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

The other day, I heard on the radio that it used to be that political adversaries would often spend after-work hours getting a drink together and being great friends.
Paul and I didn't agree on that many issues, I don't think, but you always knew that there was a person who could vehemently disagree with you on something and still be willing to have a few beers together regardless.

Needless to say, I will miss him as I believe we all will. I hope that, somewhere, he is spending time with Nanook.

Requiescat in Pace

and (forgive an Army guy's indiscretion)

Semper Fi.

BostonTim

This is such extremely sad news. He was such a great guy. I'm at a loss for words. I wish i got to meet him in person.

Paul may you rest in peace. Will be missing you big time around here :(

This is very sad news. Taltos seemed to be an open hearted sort.

Not a bad word to be heard.

RIP, our friend. Condolences to the family.

Sigh......:frown:

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. He will be missed.

RIP friend. He probably didn't know it but I always appreciated his posts.

I was lucky enough to meet Paul while he was on rehab, Paul was an interesting man to say the least. Paul represents what a friend should be. I will miss you my friend, rest in peace Sir!!

:insane: <---- your favorite smilie

This is very sad news. Rip Taltos PP loses another great poster

Back