Screw APPRECIATION!

patsfanroach

Reaction score
In Bill I trust.

Stands on soap box

I know this may piss some people off, but here it goes:

My opinion here is not even close to important and neither are any of yours when you all stop and think about it. The kind of talk that I am seeing here the last two weeks (well months now actually) is making this place a very different site from the one I joined two summers ago. Notice how many people who used to be "Regulars" are not even around anymore and how many more just come on sporadically? It is amazing to me how spiteful people have become here lately. Get over yourselves and appreciate one another's opinions with out bashing them and saying that they are stupid. No one knows what T.O.'s real problem is. No one really knows if he is "Worse" than Dillon or Cox or Moss. He is a talented player. He might help this team, although I agree with Mikie on this. They should make the playoffs with out him. Edelman and Tate could be the answer. Brady is still recovering. He is a married man. You guys remember how much life changed that first year? Emasculated? lol. Seriously this is supposed to be a fun place to read about and talk about our beloved team.

READ THIS:

PATRIOT PLANET IS...

A community. A place to have fun while talking about the Patriots or nearly anything else. We are not interested in being the largest Patriots forum (though we actually were for a little while). We are not interested in flame wars (but if you are, we have a forum for it called the Assclown Asylum.) That is not to say serious discussion is not allowed. There are plenty of thoughtful threads about both football and non-football subjects.

Check out the Classic Thread forum for some serious and not so serious discussion and a general feel for what OT posts on Patriots Planet can be like.

What we are interested in is entertainment. Most of the returning members stay here because it is fun. There is plenty of football conversation and a lot of sarcasm and jokes. We welcome anyone with similar tastes, Patriots fan or not.

If you come here to troll or to start trouble, we will wash our hands of you quickly. This is a private board, there is no right to free speech. The board is generally run by the community and not by the moderators.

(this thread was inspired by Dchester's suggestion that there be a link for smack talk. I thought it could also serve as a general summary of Patriots Planet. We'll sticky this so it can be ignored by almost everyone, but in case a new user stumbles in here, you now know what we are about)

HELL EVEN "OLD" MEMBERS COULD USE A REFRESHER LATELY....

Steps down from soapbox and waits for :shitfan:

Carry on...maybe I am just:high: or :party: or even just:jerkit: but lately I know I am :banghead:

WTF?

Someone forgot to take their meds today.

Nah. Most of what he wrote is spot on. Opinions are like assholes, unfortunately, differing ones also make some people assholes.

No! Screw YOU Roachie! The Pats are heading into the toilet, Brady is toast! He has his head up his arse! Just like you! The team sucks and isn't gonna make the playoffs cuz the window is closed for that.

This cheerleading goodwill crap makes me wanna hurl!:Eason:

Why dont we all buy some GD Patriots freaking marshmallows and lite a freakin fire, and sing Kum-by freakin a!

Damn!

:jester:

:D

I like troll threads. They are mostly pitiful and remind me how good I have it being a Patriots fan.

Jets fans troll because they know the most they can hope for, in any given season, is one win against the Pats followed by heavy alcoholism/self medication come the playoffs.

I posted something like this when I first joined 4 years ago and people were all butt hurt about something.

I was told "it's the Boston fan way, we like to be miserable". So I just kinda see you fvckers in that light now. :)

Nah. Most of what he wrote is spot on. Opinions are like assholes, unfortunately, differing ones also make some people assholes.
Did you just call me an Opinion?
Jeez, you just can't let the whole not telling you about the supadupa walmart thing go.

Back