Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Happy Bunday :wave:

jonah5-20-06gresized.jpg

Happy Mother's Day ! Happy Bunday !

Oddly enough - after I posted my weather complaint yesterday, I shut off computer to get ready. And guess what ? the sun came out and the day turned out beautiful. I guess Mother Nature decided to oblige me and fulfill my request. First Communion was beautiful and party afterwards was fun - family and friends gathered for good food, fun, and we could be outside too which is always fun the kids.
And even tho I am a cat person, it was fun getting to meet their new puppy too.

Gina

Happy Mother's Day from Raptor Resource Project wuv

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms near and far, wild and not so wild, winged, pawed, furry, and feathered. We hope you all have a wonderful day!
11141274_846478208722133_7353184522124748633_n.jpg

Link

Happy Mother's Day!

PetsWeekly

Happy early Mother's Day to all of you dog mama's! If you know of a great dog mom, please send this her way...

<form rel="async" class="commentable_item autoexpand_mode" method="post" data-ft="{"tn":"]"}" action="/ajax/ufi/modify.php" id="u_ps_0_0_2m">Like · Comment · Share

</form>

Thanks Beagle for the dog Mom post - found they have one for kitties too.

Gina

Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day, we went to church, had dinner with our grandparents, visited Sarah's mom (my mom is staying at my house and hopefully she finally gets her house she wants this week). A couple friends of ours just got a house so we went over to help clean up/demo some things. Then some things I noticed made Mother's Day not so bad on Sarah and me, but hopefully more on that later.
Posted via Mobile Device

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/uJG2A0WvErkGY?html5=true" width="480" height="338" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/2l76HuLRxmVvq?html5=true" width="480" height="261" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Back