Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Ready for the Thirstday game!

DjPONBWXgAAGw0V.jpg

It is a good day indeed.

One year and 5 days after being involuntarily retired from my previous career (after 36 years), I just accepted an offer which will begin a whole new career for me working with a product that I love to work with. The pay is much lower, but we don't need the huge income. I'll be a bit poorer but I will love going to work everyday. My new life begins on 9/4.

Oh, and Sam Octoberfest just came out.
Oh, and it's Patriots time of year.

:dbanana:

It is a good day indeed.

One year and 5 days after being involuntarily retired from my previous career (after 36 years), I just accepted an offer which will begin a whole new career for me working with a product that I love to work with. The pay is much lower, but we don't need the huge income. I'll be a bit poorer but I will love going to work everyday. My new life begins on 9/4.

Great news, Bid! Best wishes in your new career and enjoy the Octoberfest.

It is a good day indeed.

That's great news. All the best there.

Cheers, :toast:

It is a good day indeed.

you are working for the Patriots?

Congrats and good luck on the next phase of your life!!

It is a good day indeed.

Excellent news, Bid! Glad for you. :toast:

Freestylin' in Decorah :)

A nice shot of D30 snipped from the rather long video below.

View attachment 101796

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hsjH6KtcT-A" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

It is a good day indeed.

That is awesome Bid happy for you. :toast:

Good morning everyone, I hope you have a great Saturday

Happy Caturday :)

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2EEhPFySqwA" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Back