Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Happy Bunday :)

b7bfe2efaa7a4ca72e9c8f576c4c1638.jpg

Angels are heading to my town, blue angels that is. The air show is this weekend and I bought a photipsss. I get really good covered locations to shoot from, food and water. I can’t wait.

I would like to wish all us left-handers a wonderful day.
We are disadvantaged in society yet we don't need a parade or a protest!

WE ROCK!

LEFTY POWER!!!!!

yes we are smarter.

Growing up left handed sucked for my teachers forced me to use those scissors that pinched my hands since it was for right handers. And that is just one example.

Proud leftie here.

Lefties unite!

Growing up left handed sucked for my teachers forced me to use those scissors that pinched my hands since it was for right handers. And that is just one example.

Proud leftie here.

Lefties unite!
I know this pain too well and lefty scissors were not sharp, as if we all rode on the short bus or something!!

I know this pain too well and lefty scissors were not sharp, as if we all rode on the short bus or something!!

Don't forget the notebooks still in use where the binder rubs against your hand. We were raised in the day where left handers were paddled into writing right handed. I eeked out of that thankfully but my sisters who were left are now right handed due to that rule growing up. You know the left=evil=Bible concept

Still a lefty.

Don't forget the notebooks still in use where the binder rubs against your hand. We were raised in the day where left handers were paddled into writing right handed. I eeked out of that thankfully but my sisters who were left are now right handed due to that rule growing up. You know the left=evil=Bible concept

Still a lefty.

True. Folks tried more than the school.

I am evil and proud of it.

I got almost everything ready for my Ann Arbor trip . Got my spare tire . Just waiting for my sister to mail up hot sauces

Proud leftie here.

Lefties unite!

Reporting for duty.

:thumb:

I would like to wish all us left-handers a wonderful day.
We are disadvantaged in society yet we don't need a parade or a protest!

WE ROCK!

LEFTY POWER!!!!!

yes we are smarter.

Proud leftie here.

Lefties unite!

wuv I’m a bit older and had nuns lol thankfully my 2 older brothers were lefty’s also. They got the brunt of the beat down devils spawn.

Proud lefty with my lefty granddaughter to carry on lol.

~Dee~

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Reporting for duty.

:thumb:

Missed you lol:toast:

~Dee~

Back