Thanks for a great 2006, the shocking end is here. Chargers Karma

fulltilt

Assclownism-it's the genes not a choice
Reaction score
I want to thank the Patriots for a great run this season.
It's too bad we have to play the Bolts who will simply school us this weekend.
The Pats simply don't match up at all.
It will be nice many years from now that we can say we saw the beginning of the Rivers legend, the birth of greatness.
LT set the record this year for touchdowns, a record only broken 4 times in the last 10 years. The birth of greatness.
9, count 'em 9 (NINE) pro bowlers. simply greatness.

We have no chance in this game. None.

The GREAT Chargers 72
The over the hill loser Pastries 0

We are DOOOMED!!
Doomed I tell you!!!

You got that right. The Patriots simply do not have the talent to match up. I thought I read that the Chargers had 12 players named to the AP's All-pro list as well, with NO Patriots. It has been a fun year, but the Patriots clearly do not have the horses to get this done. Not to mention Schotty is fricken due.

I think it will be ugly, something like

Chargers - 46
Patriots - 10

It was fun while it lasted. :sulk:

Chargers - 97
Pats - 3

We are doomed. There is no way the Patriots can stop the MVP and Merriman will have a couple of sacks.

It's a good thing, we Pat fans can't get tickets.:(

Chargers 61
Patriots 3

In a bizarre turn of events, the football gods got initials confused and gave all the rushing yards for LJ and LT to LT.

LT rushes for like 600 yards, and Tom Brady is too embarased to even call a press conferance to blast Marty S. (which although I tease you guys about it...I still loved watching it)

Bolts: 60
Bostonians: Humiliation

This is gonna be like the old days when the Indians herded up a bunch of Buffalo and marched them off a cliff to kill them all at once, using their hide and meat to sustain themselves through the winter.

The Chargers are the Indians and the Patriots are the skinned animals.

42 - 6 San Diego.

Annihilus on 01-10-2007 at 04:47 PM said:
This is gonna be like the old days when the Indians herded up a bunch of Buffalo and marched them off a cliff to kill them all at once, using their hide and meat to sustain themselves through the winter.

The Chargers are the Indians and the Patriots are the skinned animals.

42 - 6 San Diego.
We're doooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmed! Please don't show me anymore pictures of Castillo, Williams, and Olshansky skinning out opposiing O-linemen! **sob**

Although he tried his best, Belichick was outwitted at every turn by the Genius, Schottenheimer.

Pats 10 Bolts 31

LT pulls a lightning bolt down from the sky and electricutes the simple weak Patriot defense and runs to the House 10 times.

Mighty Bolts 89
Pathetic Paties 3 (It's the Ghosts' Birthday)

Doug Flutie shows up out of nowhere and betrays Tom Brady the way Triple H betrayed X-Pac in Wrestlemania.

It becomes a real slobberknocker but the Bolts put it away in their cute, little powder blues. It's reminiscant of the days of the late, great Adorable Adrian Adonis in which his defeated opponents would walk away from the ring feeling emasculated by the idea of being beaten by such a salley of an opponent.

Bolts - 35
Pats - 17

LT breaks the career playoff TD record... in one game.

It gets so ugly Pioli calls back the Giants and BEGS them for an interview.

Belichick realizes he can't hack it any longer and pulls a Cowher.

Is it too early to start in on our off-season, non-football threads?

--James

I feel so sad reading this thread. Cheer up! We live in the age of the internet and you can get Chargers jerseys shipped to you. We have plenty of room on the bandwagon. There is certainly no need for you all to go down with your ship.

Preechr on 01-10-2007 at 05:53 PM said:
I feel so sad reading this thread. Cheer up! We live in the age of the internet and you can get Chargers jerseys shipped to you. We have plenty of room on the bandwagon. There is certainly no need for you all to go down with your ship.
Pssst this is a tradition here. They are not serious. Sometimes even rival fans chime in (see my post) when they want to have a home game should the posters team win their game.

Welcome to the Planet!

Chargers - 100
Pats - 0

:(

Pats - 28
Tomlinsons - 30

Ghostkowski misses 7 field goals

jaric on 01-10-2007 at 06:10 PM said:
Pssst this is a tradition here. They are not serious.

Whaaat? I was secretly holding out a bit of homeristic hope, but now we are truly doomed.

:sulk:

Some scientists believe lightning forms from particles of the sun which reach earth on a solar wind; these particles cause the earth to be electrically charged in the outer atmosphere.

This charge will neutralize itself through any available path.

The Bolts are the electric charge, the Pats are the path. The Bolts cannot be neutralized but they will shock the poor pitiful Pats in a way never before seen in football. The unlucky Pats fans who managed to get tickets to the game will also be shocked by the intensity of the charge.

Sun particled lightning bolt Chargers 46
Neutralized. neutered Pats 3

Sad sack fans - carted away in ambulances

Back