"The IG IG/Jerry Thornton Thread"

Great article! Jerry killed it in the 3rd paragraph with this gem, "Ted Karras had a tough enough time at right guard that they swapped him out for Shaq Mason, despite the fact Mason was wearing a bandage on his arm thick enough to train military dogs."ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Best!

— But I’m burying the lead. The story here is Garoppolo. From the moment he inhaled the smelling salts like he was Johnny Manziel on a coke bender to his postgame ear-to-ear, billion-kilowatt grin, the kid was poised and in command. This was no Dwight Schrute “Assistant to the Regional Manager” holding down the fort until Michael Scott got back from corporate. It was Jimmy G.’s team from start to finish. And the price of poker on getting him out of New England just went to a minimum high first-rounder, just as the buy-in.

Things to consider while admitting that, while none of us knew for sure how Tom Brady would spend his time in exile, no one guessed he’d get into cyberbullying
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I love the opening line so much, that I can't even get past it to read the rest. I'll just assume you've Done Your Job per usual, Jerry. :thumb:

God, he's so right. Listening to Fouts is like having a bout of diarrhea when all there is available is a bunch of rancid outhouses.

This was a game of adjustments on both sides of the ball. The offense seemed to try to establish quick, three-step drop timing plays, but Cincy kept clogging the passing lanes, resulting in Brady holding the ball which lead to the protection problems. Like that interminable scramble he made in the first, when time slowed down to the point it felt like we were three levels deep in an Inception, falling backwards and hoping we’d wake up. Eventually they adjusted to the two tight end attack and the Bengals were helpless.

ROFL

God, he's so right. Listening to Fouts is like having a bout of diarrhea when all there is available is a bunch of rancid outhouses.

What was particularly bad about Fouts' broadcast was when, filled with the milk of human kindness, he turned the other cheek and described Vontaze Burfict's cheap shot on Martellus Bennett's knees as just a clumsy little faw-down-go-boom.

Way to avoid having to state a critical opinion on a guy whose best attribute is the ability to knock the opponents' best player out of the game by accident. Regularly. Folks are just picking on Vontaze, who is no doubt a fine, young man.

Fouts should be embarrassed to cash his check. He's got to have more balls than that, unless he is really that clueless.

Yet neither he nor Eagle had any difficulty reprimanding Gronk for his vicious taunting.

Yet neither he nor Eagle had any difficulty reprimanding Gronk for his vicious taunting.

Hey taunting a second time is serious bidness.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wSGkBWYDmrM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back