"The IG IG/Jerry Thornton Thread"

He never went to Catholic school, but he will admit to some teacher crushes that never went anywhere. Obviously, the sexual frustration of that disappointment has manifested in this recurring bit.

I gave him a suggestion for a new wrinkle on that theme whereby certain draft prospects would have their traits scouted by their sexual assault victims, but that concept might be too radical even for Barstool. Trouble with a capital T, even if the allegations are false.

Probably best if he just leaves that one alone. :coffee:

Hhmmmm...

Gotta mull that one.

Try it on a JEST maybe?

Jerry's reaction to the Bills firing Doug Whaley:

I swear that if the Buffalo Bills didn’t exist, I would’ve had to invent them. In a world of uncertainty and doubt, when I’ve been let down by my government and my Church, they’re one of the few institutions I know I can count on. Through different owners, different head coaches and different front offices, they somehow always manage to keep the Dysfunctional Bullet Train flying down the tracks of Incompetence toward the washed out bridge of Stupidity to plunge into the canyon of Failure.

ROFL

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...after-the-draft-is-the-most-bills-thing-ever/

Comments are awesome!

That's where the gold of that site lies.

A thicket that could absorb a whiffle ball?!?!?:clap::clap::clap:

Jerry Thornton‏Verified account @jerrythornton1 <small class="time"> 1h1 hour ago </small>

I'll be signing <s>#</s>FD2D at the Holiday Inn Mansfield starting at 10:30. Catch me before the drinking lamp is lit

DA6uzWOV0AAn874.jpg

I was puzzled by the Jets wasting a high pick on Hackenburg after watching him display a rare cluelessness at Penn State, but now it appears that their plan was insidiously clever.

Apparently, Sam Darnold showed enough prior to the 2016 draft for them to determine that he was their future savior, so the question for them was how to ensure a proper and epic level of suckiness to land the overall one in next year's draft to get him.

I mean, they couldn't play Hackenburg last season because it would have been showing their cards too early and the fans would have been forced to revolt.

Now, they can make a public case that, since he was a 2nd rounder, that he has enough ability to send him out there to take his lumps this season in hopes that he develops, which they already know is impossible.

Fiendishly clever.

I was puzzled by the Jets wasting a high pick on Hackenburg after watching him display a rare cluelessness at Penn State, but now it appears that their plan was insidiously clever.

Apparently, Sam Darnold showed enough prior to the 2016 draft for them to determine that he was their future savior, so the question for them was how to ensure a proper and epic level of suckiness to land the overall one in next year's draft to get him.

I mean, they couldn't play Hackenburg last season because it would have been showing their cards too early and the fans would have been forced to revolt.

Now, they can make a public case that, since he was a 2nd rounder, that he has enough ability to send him out there to take his lumps this season in hopes that he develops, which they already know is impossible.

Fiendishly clever.

The only thing standing in their way is the Browns who they play in week 17. Both teams will be sitting at 4 wins. Hack will be woeful much to the chagrin of the JETE brass. The Browns will have the ball and the lead late in the 4th quarter and whatever shit bum free agent they bring in to replace Harris intercepts Brock for the game-winning pick-6. We revel in their Schadenfreude.

This was gold:

The ref for this one was Carl Cheffers, whose crew is notorious for over-officiating games. And this was no exception. The Patriots had 12 in all for over 100 yards. But that’s on them. Because for every cheap one they called like the peel back block 15-yarder against Solder, they had at least three or four egregiously stupid one, like Brandon Bolden negating a 3rd down stop by jumping offsides on the frigging punt. Or back to back roughing the passers on that last drive of the half, right after a fist fight with Jackson. I was waiting for Belichick to kill Cassius Marsh with his mind like Eleven from Stranger Things. But he saved that power for Nick Folk. I’m 99 percent positive I saw blood trickling out of Belichick’s nostril after that third miss.

Back