The List

"The Amazing Race" guy?
Yeah. He was our tight end (I think it was 2003, maybe 2004) when he made some comment about "just give us the damn rings already" or something to that effect.

Well, we know how that turned out.

I think we need to leave LadyT off the list at this moment in time - I mean, the guy DID come out and diss the Jets and say nice things about the Pats a week or two ago. :coffee:

ROFL

This is not the time to be sentimental :coffee: Or classy.

The real life Squeeler fans that I know that actively rooted for the Ravens in my presence during the AFCCG, rather than even just resign themselves to a Pats win being better than their supposedly most hated rival advancing. :shake: If we win the big one, they will be getting a big glass of SUCK IT! with an IN YOUR FACE! chaser from me! :harumph:

The real life Squeeler fans that I know that actively rooted for the Ravens in my presence during the AFCCG, rather than even just resign themselves to a Pats win being better than their supposedly most hated rival advancing. :shake: If we win the big one, they will be getting a big glass of SUCK IT! with an IN YOUR FACE! chaser from me! :harumph:

You kinda have to know you have a good team, when you can make Pitt fans root for the ravens and Jets and Philly fans root for the Giants.

Mark Schlereth. He was so judgmental about the Pats in 2007 because of Spygate, yet didn't want to talk about the Broncos' bypassing of the salary cap that helped them keep players they otherwise couldn't have, tarnishing THEIR Superbowls.

Shawne Merriman
Mike Vanderjagt
Ricky Proehl
Kordell Stewart
James Harrison

Anyone up for Haynesworth on this list?

Back