The List

Should I list part of my brain that is trying to decide which bridge I will jump off should we have to suffer the indignity of the Pats losing another SB to the unstoppable, elite Sheli frigging Manning led Giants? :huh:

Should I list part of my brain that is trying to decide which bridge I will jump off should we have to suffer the indignity of the Pats losing another SB to the unstoppable, elite Sheli frigging Manning led Giants? :huh:

I look at it like this....In no freaking way did I think the Patriots would go to the superbowl this year. To me, they are playing with house money, I thought they were a year away from even having a good shot and yet here they are. So in the end, win or lose, I am pretty damn proud of this team and its coaching staff.

I look at it like this....In no freaking way did I think the Patriots would go to the superbowl this year. To me, they are playing with house money, I thought they were a year away from even having a good shot and yet here they are. So in the end, win or lose, I am pretty damn proud of this team and its coaching staff.

Ditto this 1000X's

Dan Benton

Owner of Giants101.com and the "101.com" franchise.

Friend of mine, worked with him a few years back on another site. Giants fan, trading some regular trash talk back and forth - prides himself as an actual journalist with sources. Portrays site as a "news" site for the Giants.

Writes this:

http://www.giants101.com/2012/01/29...y-tells-fans-there-will-be-a-party-next-week/

Pretends it's actual news - links Albert Breer's, yeah, him, Twitter account to it as a "source".

I call him out on Facebook, he deletes me. So **** him. He moves to the top of the list, and I am going to trash the **** out of his site now.

You may want to include the Giants fan that has "mathematically" predicted that the Giants are going to lose! I am not a mathematician but it looks good to me!

Ditto this 1000X's

Aforementioned part of my brain says:
:blah: :blah: Yeah that's all peachy keen until you get to the SHELI FRIGGIN MANNING part :cuss:

But thank for trying fellas :)

:blah:

Aforementioned part of my brain says:
:blah: :blah: that's all peachy keen until you get to the SHELI FRIGGIN MANNING part :cuss:

But thank for trying fellas :)

Well I think, but I am not sure, that Eli will not be alone on the football field come sunday. So you can say Justin Tuck or Hakeem Nicks beat you.

NNnnnnnnoooooooo!

There's no time like the present :taptaptap: :fire:

Why?
It's not like there were any dominant teams. I mean there were some teams that flat out sucked, a few that were average & a few that were slightly above average. To me the Pats, Ravens & Pittsburgh were the three slighty above avreage temas that had a legit shot at making the SB.

Why?
It's not like there were any dominant teams. I mean there were some teams that flat out sucked, a few that were average & a few that were slightly above average. To me the Pats, Ravens & Pittsburgh were the three slighty above avreage temas that had a legit shot at making the SB.
Yeah, lots of this.

I'm not trying to diminsh anything, but I couldn't help but thinking how weak the AFC was overall this year.

Why?

Well lets start....they had a 31st ranked defense, they did not really have a traditional outside wideout all year, they were average in the run game and I had watched the last couple of years with my eyes.

Yeah, lots of this.

I'm not trying to diminsh anything, but I couldn't help but thinking how weak the AFC was overall this year.

Yeah the NFC was so powerful they sent a 9-7 team who gave up more points than they scored to the superbow.

Yeah, but they're really hot right now.

It is interesting. Footballoutsiders has NY and NE at almost dead even over the past 5 games. Doing the points for/against, NY does come out ahead, though. NY's offense has scored an average of 28.2 against defenses that allowed 20.6, and they allowed only 13.4 against offenses scoring 26.1. That is +7.6 and +12.7 respectively for a 20.3 total.

NE, by comparison is only +1.6 defensively (19.6 vs. 21.2) but they've been killing it offensively, scoring 37 ppg against 22.4. NE's total is an impressive 16.2, but still short of NY's over the same time period.

Back