The Official Wild Card Weekend Thread

The AFC seems to have teams with the most flaws. The NFC seems to have the most complete teams. I could see GB, DAL or SEA beating any AFC team. NE and DEN seem to have the best shot in the AFC, but the NFC teams I mentioned should be able to take down either fairly easily.

Let's see if Romo . Can win in the playoffs. So far his record is 1 win & the rest embarrassing loses.

Good point.

Ryan and Butler would start at corner on that 2011 team (assuming they move McCourty like they did).

Best move they made that year. Was moving Mccoutry to FS. That was a major weakness . Arrington had his best year. Lead the team in Ints.

My picks

Carolina (seem to be peaking at right time while AZ and their 44th string QB are faltering)
Pitt (but wouldn't shock me if Ravens win)
Dallas (unless Romo reverts to the playoff versions of Romo)
Toss up on Indy/Cinci but will go Cinci

Based on how I was doing in Grog's pick 'em league you probably now want to be the mortgage on the opposite of the above! :)

Let's see if Romo . Can win in the playoffs. So far his record is 1 win & the rest embarrassing loses.

He has a line this year that every other QB would kill to have. If he chokes it away now, he will be laughed at even more than before.

I don't know where you get a bunch of embarrassing losses. There's a 1 point loss at Seattle, a 4 point loss to the Giants (eventual SB champs) and the year they beat Philly by 20, they did turn around and get smoked by Minnesota. So, I see one possible "embarrassing" loss.

IT SURE SEEMS LIKE MORE BUT THIS WAS THE ONLY EMBARRASSING LOSS

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9yh1DyvTuDA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Romo is a joke. Maybe this is the year he proves everyone wrong, but I'd rather have no one at QB than Romo at QB.

Romo is a much MUCH better QB than a lot of guys who have rings on their fingers. (ie Flacco, Eli, etc)
That is all.

Reason why he considered a first time offenders only the new CBA. It's been over a year since his last fine .

I honesty don't think GB Or Dallas can beat us. DR24 has shut down Dez before. I'm guessing Browner will be on him but the way he did Sherman got me thinking otherwise. GB for the last time is a different team on the road. We will win that rematch if mistakes don't happen. And Seattle is iffy. They have the tools to win but if we can get up 14 and force them to get the ball out of Lynchs hands. I think we win because Russell Wilson can't throw all night at our secondary without us getting some turnover. Besides who are their receivers?

I honesty don't think GB Or Dallas can beat us. DR24 has shut down Dez before. I'm guessing Browner will be on him but the way he did Sherman got me thinking otherwise. GB for the last time is a different team on the road. We will win that rematch if mistakes don't happen. And Seattle is iffy. They have the tools to win but if we can get up 14 and force them to get the ball out of Lynchs hands. I think we win because Russell Wilson can't throw all night at our secondary without us getting some turnover. Besides who are their receivers?

Then Ryan or Butler. Better not fall for those double moves. Adams had a huge game. GB in that game did a good job with there stack & trips formations getting a WR open.

Then Ryan or Butler. Better not fall for those double moves. Adams had a huge game. GB in that game did a good job with there stack & trips formations getting a WR open.

I also think they benefited off the fact there was no pressure but the wolves will be out of the cage for the SB

Back