The Oilers are goin down.

MarylandSTEEL

Reaction score
No more getting OUR towells stomped in OUR house. The League is going to be watching tonight! You don't **** with the Steelers D. The best team in the league is gonna win big tonight. I'm going to go with a score of 48-10. Payback is going to hurt more than McNair's death Oiler fruits hahahahaha.:fire:

Wow. Great analysis. An entire offseason to analyze the game, thats the best you could do? Somewhere, Oswelk is weeping...

No more getting OUR towells stomped in OUR house. The League is going to be watching tonight! You don't **** with the Steelers D. The best team in the league is gonna win big tonight. I'm going to go with a score of 48-10. Payback is going to hurt more than McNair's death Oiler fruits hahahahaha.:fire:
Just when LVent manages to single handedly bring Steeler fans average IQ level up, on par with that of a trained monkey this guy brings it right back down to single cell organism levels.

A much better breakdown would go something like this:

"As a Steeler fan, I think the injury issues that the Titans have at the WR position will be hard to overcome. Though the Titans are an excellent team, I don't think that they will be able to overcome the defending champs' defense and an energetic home crowd on the season opener. I welcome your thoughts and look forward to the inevitable playoff matchup between the Steelers and Patriots."

Now, note the difference. The former (yours) as indicative of a mindless troll needing to be slapped and sent home. The latter is a coherent thought that encourages dialog.

I really thought this person had been ass clowned

Has a superbowl winner ever lost one of these Thursday night openers?

And by season's end I don't think beating TN is going to be anything to boast about.

Earl Campbell is not amused with this thread

:shake:

pg2_campbell_195.jpg

Back