The Patriots are frauds

Jags 2 Pats 0.

Jags win on a safety after a cocky Mac Jones attempts to do the Robot with the ball in his own end-zone and gets caught by a Jags defender who took up the challenge and did the "windmill" and accidentally caught Mac and it was recorded as a sack.

I can see it now.

Hand off to Bolden, he hits the hole but then pauses for a few long seconds then pitches it back to Mac.

Flea flicker!

Jags are completely fooled.

Mac winds up as he sees a wide open N'Keal Harry streaking up the field.

Mac cocks back and as he's about to release the ball his arm falls off. Ball hits the ground. Incomplete.

Jaguars win the Super Bowl. Nightmare over.

Jags: 15
Pats: 10

Lawrence shows up at Gillette doing a reverse Samson having his wife cut his locks. This not only gives him superpowers but confuses and already confused Patriots defense.
The scoreboard can't even compute all of his stats and he wins NFL ROY on that one performance only.
We are totally screwed.

Oh the irony...

~Dee~
ElasticSmoggyGartersnake-max-1mb.gif

Lawrence shows up wearing his college jersey from Clemson. He knows the brillance of his college career will razzle and dazzle us as we stare into the headlights that are his beautiful eyes as his defense runs all over us. We won't care. We are on the field with greatness.

Jags- 13
Pats- 10

Lawrence shows up at Gillette doing a reverse Samson having his wife cut his locks. This not only gives him superpowers but confuses and already confused Patriots defense.
The scoreboard can't even compute all of his stats and he wins NFL ROY on that one performance only.
We are totally screwed.
ZOINKS

I can see it now.

Hand off to Bolden, he hits the hole but then pauses for a few long seconds then pitches it back to Mac.

Flea flicker!

Mac cocks back and as he's about to release the ball his arm falls off. Ball hits the ground. Incomplete.

his arm is definitely more likely to fall off than it is for harry to catch the ball...😄

I hear ya. We had one of yours at my house and ... ooooohh the stupid has to hurt that one.

You're really enjoying this thread, aren't you?

Don't take it personal, but I'm sure the Falcons have a forum out there somewhere. When you're finished dancing on
our grave, maybe you should think about moseying on down the road.

There's no rush, but that tingly, giddy feeling won't last forever.

Trust me, I've felt it a lot over the last two decades. ;)

As the troll that hides under the stairs here for a couple of decades now, I just want to say what a joy it is to read so many witty comments.

Reminder.., We have 6, too.

You're really enjoying this thread, aren't you?

Don't take it personal, but I'm sure the Falcons have a forum out there somewhere. When you're finished dancing on
our grave, maybe you should think about moseying on down the road.

There's no rush, but that tingly, giddy feeling won't last forever.

Trust me, I've felt it a lot over the last two decades. ;)
We're good. It's called fandom.

I can see it now.

Flea flicker!

Mac runs down the field, places the ball in Harry's hands... ball hits the ground. Incomplete.

fixed your post

Back