The Patriots are frauds

fulltilt

Assclownism-it's the genes not a choice
Reaction score
I resisted buying into this team this year after last years pedestrian squad was smashed week after week. A mediocre rubber armed rookie QB, Bills legacy tarnished and even an entire Planet section created to worship at the alter of the golden one, stolen by Tampa Bay is our fate this year. A 7 week win streak against American legion teams only to be choke chained back to reality in competition against the middle of the pack AFC teams. The Colts and Bills used to be cannon fodder for New England, now we are owned by them. So now here comes the Jaguars, completely unimpressed with how the Brits pronounce it and ready to punch the Pats faces in as they step over the completely exposed Patriots, the laughing stock of the league.

We have no chance. None.

Pathetic Pastries 3
Man eating Jaguars 56

We are DOOOMED!
Doomed I tell you!

I resisted buying into this team this year after last years pedestrian squad was smashed week after week. A mediocre rubber armed rookie QB, Bills legacy tarnished and even an entire Planet section created to worship at the alter of the golden one, stolen by Tampa Bay is our fate this year. A 7 week win streak against American legion teams only to be choke chained back to reality in competition against the middle of the pack AFC teams. The Colts and Bills used to be cannon fodder for New England, now we are owned by them. So now here comes the Jaguars, completely unimpressed with how the Brits pronounce it and ready to punch the Pats faces in as they step over the completely exposed Patriots, the laughing stock of the league.

We have no chance. None.

Pathetic Pastries 3
Man eating Jaguars 56

We are DOOOMED!
Doomed I tell you!
Inspector 50, how many chances do you get? Of course, it could also be Toni Mazz, your alter ego.

It was all too good to be true. They went on that nice little winning streak, but they were never really that good. I'm not sure what we were expecting with a rookie QB that looks like he is 12.

And the Jaguars are better than many think with the real best rookie QB.

This Patriots team will not even come close to beating them. We have to be realistic here. The time for optimism is gone.

Jags - 46
Pats - 10

Many people think that we lost the last 2 weeks because we played two good teams.
They will now see exactly what this Patriots team really is when the Jags kick the living crap out of them.
We are more than doomed.

Jags beat the Jills. Jills beat up the rookie and dissapeard Judon.

54-2 Cats

Man what kind of sad story is this for us. We have to have a thread like this to hope we beat the jaguar's lol

200.gif

Fraud is an understatement. The offense can't offense. The defense can't defense. The Special Teams are just Teams. There's nothing special about them at all. BB no longer has Little Madden in his ear. The Patriots play well on the road. Unfortunately, this game will be in a stadium, not on a road. The Patriots suck playing in stadiums. If they can't win in their own stadium where some fans actually like them, there's no way they will be able to win in a stadium where nobody likes them. The only good thing about this is #1Jagass will come back, even if it's just to mock us. We're fvcked.

I'm not only done with this team, I'm thinking about picketing Gillette until Bob Kraft fires Bill Belichick, who's never done a thing but
try to boost his own ego at the expense of people that self-identify as Patriots fans. Those poor bastards.

I think we should replace him with an assistant coach from a team that does really well in the playoffs this year. I wish it could be Byron
Leftwich, but I'm sure Tom Brady told him that New England is a nightmarish hellscape, Belichick is a soul-sucking demon and
the locals are annoying, profane and unattractive.

I expect that we will lose the remaining two games in horrific blowouts, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

We'll lose the Jaguars game in a soul-crushing horrific blowout and Trevor Lawrence will finally get to show the country why he was the best
QB prospect in years after he gives our reeling defense a blood eagle and then parades the dead carcass around the stadium for a victory lap.

Ever hear that bit about how if you stare into the abyss too long it starts staring back at you?

Yeah.......it does.

abyss.jpg

BB goes down w/ the latest Covid-Delta-Omnikron varient the Lalaballalouzzie Flu

McDaniels get caught taking to Jags Owner Shaka Khan about his franchise's Head Coaching job in the back room of a 24 hr Pakistani packy

Steve Belichick named interim HC of NEP proceeds to call both the Offense and Defensive plays utilizing newly created facial recognition sign language

Capture.JPG

Mac Jones' and Dont'a Hightower's heads both explode

Game the F Ovah

Trevor Lawrence's flowing locks of awesomeness - 83
Mac's goober haircut his chick makes him get - 3

We are DOOMED!! I mean, me getting Gal Gadot to date me DOOMED!!
The Patsies are gonna get beat like a red-head mule that happens to also be a stepchild of two more red headed mules
Luckily the wife has ordered me to sort the Tupperware Sunday afternoon so I'll be spared the embarrassment.... well, the one involving the pats.

In a epic collapse the patriots give up a 69 point lead In the fourth quarter and lose 70 to 69.

Last edited:
Back