Things you couldn't PAY me to eat

Honestly - I got nuttin for this thread.

Not that I don't find a ariety of "food" type things disgusting, and would not eat it normally....

but, if plied with enough $$, I think I would eat just about anything.

The question is just where that $$ line is vs the food to be eaten.

Inspired by the 'Things I can't stop eating' thread.

Here are some of mine-

Mussels

Calamari (I did try it once...:Eason::Eason::Eason:)

pate'

Octopus

escargo

frog legs

cavy (that's guinea pig, there's an authentic Peruvian restaurant in Fells Point that serves it on Sundays)

sure I can come up with more if I think about it

Didnt we get calamari at the restaurant we ate at in Scottsdale? I so don't remember you not liking any of the food.:)

Fishermans platter o:)
Least you get some extra bellies

<<<<<<
SHOCKED

That you like whole bellies
ROFL I love all shellfish.

The salsa thing is just because I hate tomatoes and peppers. I'm not as fussy as you think but the things I don't like are in everything!

I don't like any beans not named green so Mexican is out too. And I won't eat veal/venison on principal.:shrug:

Inspired by the 'Things I can't stop eating' thread.

Here are some of mine-

Mussels

Calamari (I did try it once...:Eason::Eason::Eason:)

pate'

Octopus

escargo

frog legs

cavy (that's guinea pig, there's an authentic Peruvian restaurant in Fells Point that serves it on Sundays)

sure I can come up with more if I think about it

What about raw beet tops?

I don't like eggs in potato salad....thats what egg salad is for:insane:

I don't like eggs in potato salad....thats what egg salad is for:insane:
I'm the opposite, I don't like potato salad with out eggs.

Also reminds me that FT wont eat any form of egg/potato/pasta salad. It is very bizarre to me but my oldest son is the same way.:shrug:

This thread proves the old saying, "One man's meat is another man's poison."
No accounting for personal tastes!

For moi, loathe detest abhor and cannot STAND mushrooms. Even a whiff of a shroom in spaghetti sauce, for example, ruins the entire dish for me. Yes, I am a minority.

Definitely part of the "no shellfish" crowd [plag on oysters, mussles, scallops, lobsters, crawdads - like shrimp tho?], although for me that extends pretty much to ALL seafood. Yes, I have had "fresh-caught stream trout to die for," "best filet of sole in the world," "you haven't lived until you've tried this swordfish/salmon/abalone fill-in-the-blank." They all make me want to hurl. Tastes like salty ocean water and smells worse.

Last classification you couldn't pay me to eat are organ foods: brains, tripe, sweetbreads (although I do like chicken liver with lots of onions and ketchup)

I hate green peppers and anything that was even near a green pepper. Mayonnaise is near the top of foods that I hate list. Tomatoes too. :Eason:

Love seafood, except oysters. (Don't even go there about the seafood...)

Back